Now that arch team has proven themselves to be completely retarded and incompetent and let their distro become stale...

Now that arch team has proven themselves to be completely retarded and incompetent and let their distro become stale insecure shit, where do we move on, archbros? Tumbleweed? Debian Unstable? Fedora? Give up on the rolling release meme and embrace stable distros + flatpaks?

Attached: 1641844738900.jpg (890x839, 68.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voidlinux.org/
docs.voidlinux.org
distrochooser.de/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shill/falseflag psyop.

>linux is secure
>no i will not fix security vulnerabilities

What did lincucks mean by this?

Idk if you abandonned your thread already but if you want to, you can go take a look at void

Real nice, thought through, robust, nice to use, easy to learn easy to master distro.

Have a good one user
voidlinux.org/
docs.voidlinux.org

Also minimal
Faster packages than arch (because new updates come to AUR first and repos crawl behind)
Runit chad
Better arch than arch (willing to elaborate if needed)

void is even deader. Glibc 2.32
>nooo you're suppose to use musl
Musl version in void is outdated by like a year at least

Unstable was always the only non meme choice

What the fuck? Literal botpost.

You're the bot, retard.
>arch has outdated glibc and gcc and binutils
>literally the most important packages in any distro and related to security
>any time this fuck up is called out on Any Forums people like you respond with "NOOO IT'S A CIA PSYOP YOU DON'T ACTUALLY NEED GLIBC UP TO DATE NOOO"
>also the only person on arch team capable of packaging the toolchain responds with "nah, i just want to expose the problems with arch as a distro"

I never claimed that "linux is secure." What the fuck were you greentexting? It sure as hell wasn't an opinion of mine. That's why I called it a botpost. And, this OP is obviously a psyop, because you use the term "archbros", while you are obviously opposed to Arch as a distro entirely (you're probably that debianfag from the other thread). Plain as day falseflag.

You can't even follow the logistics of your retarded flamewar thread. Not that it matters too much; I won't be here when it gets bumped to 150 as Mr. Irwin laughs his ass off at freetards flinging shit at each other for the 10,000th time.

Kill yourself.

I use arch btw.

If it's stable and has no reason to update, why update?

What are some better distros? Bodhi has gotten bloaty.

>What are some better distros? Bodhi has gotten bloaty.
I honestly recomend you distrochooser.de/en/

and if you'll get void in the top 5, try it out. I feel like it's underaprecieated because arch kiddos refuse to admit there is a better alternative
voidlinux.org/

Attached: wp.png (2560x1600, 122.58K)

Unpatched security vulnerabilities. Or if you're a developer, you might want newer features. GCC is also outdated in both arch and void.

>Now
lmao
Also install gentoo.

Attached: laughing assemblence of scouts.png (729x751, 647.63K)

Thanks for the link. I'm looking forward to refreshing some hardware soon.

Fair enough.

Attached: Screenshot_20220203_014023.png (755x412, 52.06K)

>Honnestly this.
I used it to find my first distribution and I'm really happy with it. I'm now a proud transphobic tumbleweed user.

Attached: 1640957542164.jpg (640x410, 42.41K)

Bro im so fucking tired i meant to quote the link but i just forgot and started writing.

Mint + flatpaks/PPAs for anything that needs to be up-to-date
plus you can always just go download the .deb for anything you need a specific version of
why make your life harder than it has to be?

Do what I did after the systemd switch and go FreeBSD.

Feels like old Arch, perfect unless you are cucked enough to use pr*prietary junk. Even gaymes work with wine or Linuxulator.