Why some of y'all use Manjaro as Daily Driver

Like what made you choose Manjaro over other distro?
>> Don't say "Pamac" or "Avoiding Terminal".

Attached: Manjaro-logo.svg.png (2048x2048, 5.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gitlab.manjaro.org/applications/pamac/-/issues/1017
forum.artixlinux.org/index.php/topic,3186.0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

most like windows
>instability
>have to keep restarting it to work

howdy y'all

"Pamac" and "Avoiding Terminal" are exactly why someone (i.e. a noob) would choose Manjaro. Also "More Stable Than Arch ;)" which is a meme. Also I guess if you're too lazy to install certain drivers/codecs yourself?

I should install another distro but I'm lazy

also pamac and octopi are garbage
gitlab.manjaro.org/applications/pamac/-/issues/1017
forum.artixlinux.org/index.php/topic,3186.0.html
if you're already willing to use an arch-based distro, you should learn how to use pacman in the terminal

was easier to get into than arch and i dont see much of a reason to install arch at this point when my current setup just works

It's the only thing that didn't error out while installing on my PC

I like Arch but am too lazy to set it up myself

Also it just werkz so I can just get on with my job

Its the only distro out of like 5-6 that didn't explode ether right away, or within a week. Had no real issues since i installed it 3 months ago. Just some lil bugs here and there like audio switching to HDMI for a sec and then back, or super rare pink noise screen of death. I hate the nigger dolphin tho.

Attached: 1640998879457.jpg (480x480, 44.8K)

Pamac, Manjaro Wiki, Manjaro Settings Manager, xcape super key preconfigured, multiple update branches, not a fan of other package managers, stable, preinstalled themes are what I use... I don't like being affiliated with trannies, neckbeards, or anything with a fedora. The logo is nice. I could deal without, but why bother, I have work to do. Pamac is really critical, its quicker than bash commands for getting git links and quickly seeing so many small details while browsing. I'm glued to xfce, and other distros are revolve around bigger DEs. I don't like other distros, they are full of annoyances. Also, you can rip everything manjaro out of it and convert it to arch with a script, much faster than you can install vanilla arch and install another 50 fucking packages you have listed out over the course of a few hours.

Attached: screenshot.png (2560x1600, 229.74K)

I had no idea what it was back then but it had a newer kernel than Ubuntu so it had better hardware support for my laptop.

And after that it was
>More Stable Than Arch ;)

>I don't like being affiliated with trannies
>desktop pic of yours has gay, lesbian and transgender flags
seems like you actually want to be affiliated with them

I'm too lazy to rice Linux + I really like Manjaro's look and feel + I have lot's of experience with Arch because it's what we have at work.
I'll gladly drop it for another good looking distro tho, I've been thinking about switching to Nitrux.

>y'all
Go back

>ESL copy and paste Manjaro shill
>worried about "being affiliated with trannies, neckbeards, or anything with a fedora."
>>could simply not associate with these people but chooses to spread their images around like wildfire
>doesn't realize that Arch has 3rd party OOTBs (which is basically Manjina, but better)
>doesn't realize XFCE is on anything and everything
>OMG GUYS LOOK AT THE "WORK" I DO ON MY DDOS "DISTRO"
I know anti-arch psyop-posters are usually retarded, but memejaro shills take the cake.

I use Windows btw.

>Manjina
Piece of shit, you made me burst out laughing at work. I’ve only ever heard it called Memejaro. Never Manjina

What else can I call it when Manjaroshills are constantly bleeding from their wounds in anger as I destroy their "distro" again and again?

Pamac is a disgrace. Manjaro is a disservice. The people who shill it are pure junk; the scraps at the bottom of a trash can.

I use Arch on my desktop, but I use Manjaro on my notebook because for some reason, on Arch the wifi and Bluetooth was acting up and I couldn't fix it. But on Manjaro it works fine.

That image is from R*ddit.

kek and fpbp

>Pamac is causing an excessive amount of requests to aur.archlinux.org
Not my problem