Typescript

>Single handedly fixes 1/3rd of all modern webdev problems while making sòyboys and boomers seethe
Why aren't you using it yet?

Attached: IMG_20220202_225652.jpg (536x533, 30.75K)

It gets kind of shitty when you are working with a 3rd party module (express for example) that just uses "any" everywhere. Otherwise it's pretty comfy.

Ngl better intellisense is what sold it for me. Digging through 10 layers of code just to find out what the fucking parameters do a dto are is hell. Especially if you misspell one down the line. Also no more "cannot read property foo of undefined"

Its godlike I've literally seen no one complain about it literally microsoft and especially the creator of c# knows what he's doing

It did exactly what it set out to do, nothing more nothing less. The problem with javascript for anything more than a few hundred lines of code has always been no compile time type security. Typescript adds that. It doesn't fuck with anything else. It doesn't change vanilla JS syntax or force you into cringe overengineered conventions. That's why its so good. Only real criticism for typescript is actually about javascript

I'm using it and boomers love that shit more than Java

Good for them. Most boomers at my company are afraid of it and prefer their shitty cryptic jquery spaghetti

Microshill reporting in? Gtfo nigger pajeet Satya Nadildo. If you cant figure out JS, and you need your hand be held like a little babbie, just stop programming.

>TypeScript
more like TurdScript

TSchizos will never be good programmers with their permanent training wheels

>b-b-but it's a "superset" of JavaScript
yeah, if you consider ..... "valid" TypeScript

>oh you want a seat belt and air bags in your car? If you cant handle dying in a car crash then don't drive at all
Jobless retard. Typescript is a superset of javascript.

Eyes are just training wheels by that logic. Why don't you pour bleach in yours then?

You don't even know what you are talking about do you? Typescript is if anything a more restrictive javascript. It's not easier, it doesn't hand-held you, it just forces you to organize your shit so you don't end up dealing with layers upon layers of spaghetti black boxed code.

This is not a fucking car. Only the one writing the code can fuck up. Write good code you dumbass.

Fuck Microsoft.
Enjoy your propriety editor, OS, office suite and botnet browser.
ES6 is good enough as it is. No need for TypeSpergs in this fucking industry.

Organise my ass. Learn to write good code. What differentiates a good codemonkey from a pajeet is the ability to write good, readable code, no matter what.

If you genuinely think, that pajeets hitting ctrl+space and autocompleting code is a good thing for the working white man's javascript, let me tell you, you are wrong.

Post last months pay stub with timestamp you low functioning autist
Why dont you write assembly only then contrarian retard?

Okay. I give up. I can't argue with quads.

I didn't even mention autocomplete. Besides if you know what you want to code autocomplete it's the most irrelevant shit so I don't understand why that is your biggest complaint or even important at all. You can write Typescript on a notepad if you want for that matter.
Besides If you think typing your code is objectively bad then I don't know why the fuck you like programming at all. Either you love to deal with "Cannot Read Property of Undefined" kind of shit or you never made a single programming mistake in your life, in other words you lie.

Strawman. Formulate one actual argument why typescript is bad without using fallacies or conjecture. "You dont need it" isn't an argument unless you can provide one (1) objectively better alternative for the same problem. I'll wait.

People who complain about static typing are bootcamp-cels and cs101 students coping over the fact that they can't understand it. Projects adopt typescript every day. Almost no project has ever gone the other way even though it literally takes only the delete key to go from TS to JS

CoffeeScript

>dynamically typed language solves the problem of no compile time type safety
Congratulations you win the award of the biggest retard of the year. Shit troll, try better next time

how long will it take me to learn TS if i already know EC6 and C++

It depends. If you know any typed language ever and modern javascript it takes less than a day to learn 90% of what you need.

bloat for ooptards

Go and bloat your code with unnecessary syntax sugar. Meanwhile I'll already have a complete webapp. Dilate tranny. Real white men don't need training wheels.

Static typing has nothing to do with OOP you troglodyte

Cool, i think i'll migrate my Express project to TS
Should i move to Deno?

ooptard

>unnecessary
Told you not to try to use the conjecture of "you don't need it" as an argument. Congratulations, you are literally the dumbest nigger ive ever seen