Do you think the NIGGER loicense is too restrictive? Should it be extended?

Do you think the NIGGER loicense is too restrictive? Should it be extended?

Attached: 1643801750335.jpg (3840x5897, 1.46M)

>Should it be extended?
Yes. Unless and until it bans anyone that isn't me it's too permissive.

What is up with people who collect garbage outdated computer parts? They are always homosexuals...

>inceldom and anime leads to becoming a tranny
many such cases. sad!

I think the kike nigger faggot license sounds good, but then people would demand to have every other group included for the sake of equality. At which length will it stop being tolerable? On the other hand, nigger has become an universal umbrella under which every collective can find solace: nowadays the world is populated of sandniggers, snowniggers, kikeniggers, pastaniggers, and so on

Those aren't piss bottles, are they?

Imagine a cold rainy afternoon, you're drinking your favorite hot beverage and programming C in a machine from the 90's. No fucks given about the outside world.
It doesn't get comfier than this user.

what else would they be?

I've been doing this for a few weeks now

It's lemonade!

it should include something about jews

And Any Forums-tards would probably rant and rave how this person is ruining their lives by trooning out. Because surrounding yourself with piss bottles and half-eaten food is clearly the healthier way to live.

Neets don't harass children and fuck up society and make everyone around them and on the internet miserable. Trannies do.

Another one trooned out. SAD!

CHINK should be added too
They don't care about the word nigger but a lot of chinese hate racism towards them

If you have to justify your life style by pointing at piss bottles and half eaten food it's time to either reconsider your life choices or neck yourself.

take out the tranny flag and the CRTs and the dude's room is pretty neat

>turns into a woman
>starts cleaning things
lmao

>>turns into a woman

the piss bottles with the subdued reflecting light give your room a nice ambient cozy atmosphere, well thought OP

>alcoholic
>pill head
>piss bottles
>neckbeard lair
>lolis
>tranny flag
everything matches!