Multiple remote jobs

Do any of you have multiple remote jobs? How do you do it without being found out or meetings interfering with each other, etc?

Attached: 1638046579832.png (2455x2896, 1.44M)

ꜱoytan...

I've thought of doing this. You could outsource them and only attend meetings. Conflicts? Just say you have to watch your kid or something.
The true chad play: get 5 remote jobs, outsource all of them. Congrats, you're now a manager, put that on your résumé.

Yes, I have 4 at once.
1 is fully remote and it doesn't matter at all and we only do chat, so I can do that whenever I want.
1 is just me as the main developer with one other idiot. I just schedule meetings at different times and never say why, if they don't like it they can fuck off because they'd be dead in the water without me.
The other 2, are in different timezones so standup is an hour apart. Also, they're kinda cucky about meeting times and actually offer to let anyone change it within reason when you join. Maybe one day out of 3 weeks I have two meetings that conflict. What I do is sneakily specifically target PTO for that time, call in sick just before the meeting, or claim a power outage. Outside of that if I can't get out of both meetings at different companies that happen to schedule at the same time, what I learned is that you don't need to be there every minute for a big gay 2 hour meeting. Train the company to get used to you not having your camera on. Basically, run back and check the company chat system every 15 mins or so for 10 seconds real quick. Someone else in the meeting always reaches out to you when it was basically your turn or your thing came up. Run back to the other laptop and answer the question and knock it out of the park, then say, sorry, was dealing with a big client fire, or an important package that required being signed for was delivered, had to answer the door. If you are good at your job and deliver your shit and also answer the question within 10 mins, nobody is really going to make too much of a deal or ever notice it. This seems scary but in reality there's maybe 1 of these days every 2 months, totally doable in terms of them never figuring it out and also worth it because I could retire right now if I wanted.

This is a good idea and can work but they usually stipulate in the contract you can't do it, not like they would ever know, but the main worry is that the jeet developer silently sticks some shit in there ousting you, or they ask a tough question that has to have the answer immediately and you don't know because you didn't write the code. You can get away with this though or variations of it if you hire a jeet to do the unimportant busy work then actually read the code, that would work and be bulletproof. Also obviously if you were 1099 at every company you would be protected with that.

Do you think it'd be easier if it's not a programming job? I could probably get a QA Engineer and Manual Tester jobs, both entry/junior positions

programming is better because it's usually stupid nigger PMs trying to communicate to some asshat who doesn't know what they want, so weeks go by with no new tickets, most of the time I literally do nothing

Waht type of remote jobs could one be applying to and where did you guys find them?
Assuming I already got experience*

When I worked at a call centre a knew a guy who used to do web design side business and edit the HTML for websites using a web based editor while he was taking calls.

On Indeed or LinkedIn

dangerously based, what kind of companies are you working at? I assume giant non tech companies work best in this setup

B

I won't say too much but one of them is a non tech company who needed technology and it's always a rocky relationship. A long time ago I had a pretty great solid job with some dumbass boomer doing all sorts of crazy insane great shit on his website. Not just wordpress, lots of custom stuff. His shitty little business peaked in the first couple of years long before I started, he got butthurt that the software wasn't getting any kind of return. He just thought he'd magically suddenly have a userbase if he had software. Started hiring every shithead marketing company out there, site was slow as fuck with the 15+ (I lost track) JS marketing "plugins" which were just probably secretly piping data to 15 different google analytics that they don't show you or give a login to. After that it became a constant mexican standoff where he thought he had me by threatening to end the relationship, I told him every time, fucking do it dude I don't care. Spent weeks doing nothing and going silent, of course while I was working other jobs. Faggot thought he "had" me by starting to kick me out of the chat system "for longer" etc. One day he went the pajeet route after they sucked his cock and told him that they could triple, quadruple, etc make the userbase jump up by 10,000,000% etc, no proof, no history of previous clients, no plan, etc. A few weeks after that one, I get a huge sad e-mail begging for a copy of all the shit because of course, they did nothing and just deleted it all. Of course I backed it up locally, I didn't send it over, so he went under. If I had sent it over he would have just hired more pajeets and tried again. Fucking stupid piece of shit. Most non-tech companies are like this. They have no fucking clue and fall for every "triple your site income overnight" trick in the book. He literally went the pajeet route from those literal fucking "your site is hacked!!111one" e-mails they send out. No, I'm not making this up, cause you can't.

do you guys also have multiple families with 3+ kids in each? or what the fuck do you need all that money for?

cocaine

retire under 30, or, have enough capital to start a business without resorting to loans or risking your house

This sounds like it sucks and there's occasional days where SHTF and maybe you work 20 hours, 99% of the time it's smooth sailing, you work like this for 3-5 years and you can move out to the country and retire. Meanwhile your average normie is fighting everyone in the rat race turbo hard for 40-50 years paying most of their money to rent

that's a man

That's onions-tan

Oh my science she is so attractive

Attached: 1643678447515.png (107x120, 17.85K)

nakadashi basedtan

Based grindset