How can Any Forums get their hands on one of these?

How can Any Forums get their hands on one of these?

Attached: Intel_Larabee.png (717x641, 322.57K)

paint my shitty gtx 660 blue and put some intel stickers on it

This. It'll run better than an unreleased engineering sample with no available drivers.

Why would anyone besides collector autists want this?

Cheaper than a non-rare gpu in todays market

Does it even show any output? Last one i saw was literally just a black screen

Considering the collector value, I'm surprised it was only $5k.

aren't all drivers for the new Intel GPUs in mainline Linux?

good luck finding drivers

yeah i don't think you're gonna get much out of an engineering sample. you'll be lucky is your OS' basic display drivers work with it.

If it can be mined on, then cryptocucks will pay ANYTHING to get their hands on a GPU, or "money computer" as they call them nowadays. They don't know or care about hash rates or power consumption. Deluded cryptocucks will keep throwing money at megacorps, inflating their stock prices and insisting this is evidence that fiat is worthless. It's hysterical

>How can Any Forums get their hands on one of these?
By buying one on Ebay

nevermind, the card is one generation before that

>larrabee
that card is from like 2010, relax

What currency are they converting to if not Freedomburgers?

yeah but they kind of suck
they aren't very battle-tested, so if you run an integrated GPU, you can tend to get nonsensical lighting glitches in the more boutique game engines, and you'll have issues even just starting applications that rely on OpenCL

What is it?

Larrabee Prototype. It's not actually useful, but it is interesting.

im on an intel tigerlake and opencl just werks. I run waifu2x with opencl and it never fails.
The graphical glitches do happen though. Should be fixed for Mesa 22, but not yet. I run the mesa-git copr.

Let me know how DaVinci Resolve works for you.
FYI you may need to install intel-media-driver to get VA-API to work, else the iGPU won't be detected as an OpenCL device.

Even then I'm pretty sure video playback won't work.

That's not even really a GPU
Not everything rare is collectible. These GPUs have been seen a few times over the years
retard alert