Mouses

Any Forums which mouse is best?
I want to buy a real mouse instead of those cheap chink trash for $5 any recommendations?
Also clit

Attached: 20220202_133006.jpg (4032x2268, 2.61M)

I like macros so for a decade or so now I’ve used some variation of le ebic gamer mouse like the Razer Naga, Corsair Scimitar, Logitech G600. I think I’m currently using a Naga Trinity I got on sale for like $40.

ball>clit>mouse>pad

Attached: 20200221_205854_q.jpg (1008x756, 194.85K)

Trackball for best ergonomics.

Attached: 4-106_640x640+fill_ffffff.jpg (640x640, 38.51K)

jumping mouse

Attached: file.png (660x422, 623.56K)

Am I just retarded that I can't precisely aim a thinkpad clit?

get a Logitech gayming mouse, even if you dont gayme, they're awesome

Have you tried rim (concave) tip? It feels very different from normal tips and imo has much more precise control.

Attached: MJ2R2.jpg (1200x630, 39.21K)

I've been using an intellimouse pro for the past year or so. I'm pretty happy with it, but it happens to fit my hand just right so you mileage may vary.
I'm looking into getting a trackball mouse, but I'm not sure which one to get. For thumbball it seems that the logitech m575 or the MX ergo are the way to go. The MX Ergo supposedly has some better build quality, but I hate rubberized surfaces. Fingerballs I don't even know where to start. A lot of them don't seem to have scroll wheels/rings, and not having m3 and forward/backwards would be super annoying now that I'm so used to using those. Something like the elecom Huge has those, but the right click button seems narrow as hell and I've been reading that their ball and/or bearings can be pretty bad.

The trackpoint sucks so fucking much. It's literally the worst pointing device ever.

lenovo office mouse

why do you say this? have you ever used a lenovo/hp one? I think they're nice and very accurate.

OP, I am also in the market for a mouse. my retarded fucking brother hooked up my old mouse to his shitty fucking dell laptop while I was away and I don't know what the hell he did but now the drivers are busted on both computers, the tracking lights don't show up and the PC does not register that the mouse exists even when actively scanning

i guess i'm also in the market for a lock for my room's fucking door

Attached: fratricide.png (493x412, 586.42K)

wish these were cheaper.

very cool

clit is based
haven't touched a mouse in 4 years

Software config. High acceleration on Linux and Windows tends to fuck it right up, becomes very twitchy.

What's the opinion on current razer mice? Planning to buy a deathadder v2 pro.

>mouses
Mice, you fucking cro-magnon fuck.

Vertical also known as “handshake” position optical mouse or vertical trackball for best ergonomics.*
FTFY.