How do you know that almost all Tor nodes aren't owned by the glowies?

How do you know that almost all Tor nodes aren't owned by the glowies?

Attached: 868134.png (894x894, 228.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lokinet.org/
github.com/oxen-io/lokinet
probably.loki/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because i have a relay setup in my home, thats at least one

By looking at who hosts the relay... It's not that hard. Almost half of them are in Germany and US glowies don't have their hands here.

lol

>us glowies don't have their hands in their european colonies

Attached: 1643830276467.jpg (897x897, 155.92K)

It would be illegal for them to use any data obtained from doing so in a court of law. Its one thing if you market phoned directly to criminals to entrap them but it is different with a privacy service. Third party doctrine does not apply either because you connect to it with the good faith assumption it is not malicious so any malicious nodes that funnel data to law enforcement would be violating the user agreement (illegal) and at least in America the constitution.

include me in the screencap

>By looking at who hosts the relay... It's not that hard. Almost half of them are in Germany and US glowies don't have their hands here.

Attached: glowie.png (427x400, 39.69K)

you can host a node yourself

>implying that Schlomo&Sons ex-Dyncorp mercs will care before putting your ass in a van and driving to a swamp
NGMI.

I'm better at fighting than every tier 1 operator

Yeah, but you can't fight off a night raid with some sort of knock-out gas. Or the sniper in the trees because you live innawoods. Or the non-ionizing radiation concentration weapon that gives you cancer or some shit in 2 years time targeting your home every night because the glowniggers realized your plans to destroy Schlomo&Sons.
>See: Eugene Signal, Truthstream Media videos on eugene signal and other non-ionizing radiation/5G related happenings.

Bruder hör mit den Drogen auf. Die tun dir nicht gut.

Attached: 1636804770600.png (418x455, 78.62K)

I've broken the laws of physics once before and I'll do it again. None of this is real. I know this to be fact.

>US glowies
You shouldn't think in terms of nations when thinking of the enemy.
The jewish network transcends nations.
A jewish glownigger in the US will cooperate with a jewish glownigger in Germany.

Attached: tumblr_4f71ed728ad61de6c63002856232cee5_d322d4c1_1280.jpg (960x1280, 243.28K)

Jesus christ, do burgers think glowies only are CIA/FBI/NSA?
YOU ARE NOT THE CENTER OF THE WORLD

I am going to fuck your onion

no care, TOR gives me free IP and DomenName

>jews did tor
i love this meme

>permanent american occupation
>"us glowies dont have their hands here"
user, i....

I'm not saying jews did tor.
I'm just saying jewish cooperation transcends all kinds of boundaries, whether it be national or corporate.
Jews belong to Team Jew before anything else.

What do you Any Forumsentlemen think of LokiNet?
It's got onion routing too.
lokinet.org/
github.com/oxen-io/lokinet
probably.loki/

Failed crypto scam

How is it failed?
It works right now.
I can resolve .loki addresses.