Hello sir. this is michael from microsoft calling you

>hello sir. this is michael from microsoft calling you
what do with stinky phone scammers?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x512, 24.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gq1uiinNM_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

troll them, and with the car warrantee fags, give them names of cars from CP2077

youtube.com/watch?v=gq1uiinNM_Y

i've been getting so many of these street shitters calling me trying to scam me pretending to be my bank, my internet provider, holy fuck i hate these niggers

hallo sar please click on allow and keep on following the needful

I talk to them about my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ of course! How else are you going to see any change? I've had people reduced to tears. Of course most will hang up. But every so often, they apologize.
>I'm doing it for my family
Well if you have a family, don't you want an honest job where you don't risk 20 years in prison?

lol @burger thinking they can lock up Pajeet in the slammer :DD

import random
nationality = input('Are you pakistani or indian?')
if nationality == 'pakistani':
return random.choice(INSULTS_PAKI)
elif nationality == 'indian':
return random.choice(INSULTS_PAJET)
else:
return 'go fuck yourself'

Just say "I don't trust anyone with an Indian accent over the phone". 11 times of out 10 they lose their composure.

is this the answer to a leetcode question?

> get on the do not call list
> block their number on your phone
> hit red the moment they introduce themselves
> have your name struck from the phone book
> never give out your phone number, especially on antisocial media
Telemarketers, pranksters and petty criminals aren't worthy of your attention

>Answering calls from numbers you don't recognize
>Living in a failed state sixth world shithole where this is even a thing

Attached: 1616648876812.jpg (601x601, 120.9K)

pajeet code.
insults = {}
import random
nationality = input('Are you pakistani or indian?\n')
random.choice(insults.get(nationality,["go fuck yourself"]))

they never go to prison because india (or the part where they do this shit) is an absolute rat ball of shit from office spaces to people down to the wires that go into each building to give them the internets

WHY DID YOU REDEEM

I used to ignore them. Now I answer the phone and say whatever comes to mind. They usually hang up fast.
Not even good scams these days. I get an automated message saying that a package was intercepted by the border cops and an arrest warrant has been issued. Press one to talk with someone. 100% of the time it's some street shitter with a terrible accent.

They really do lose their shit when you say this. And so does every other poor ass race. Every time I run into some huehue online shitting up a game, just remind them that they are living in a poor country which will never ever ever have 5% of what America has. They fucking lose their shit so quick. The Any Forums meme is so true ie you see them try to say "Brazil es white"

hello i am in the irs department of microsoft and it is showing to me here on the computer that an illegally aspired version of windows has been installed on your computer, sir this is a very serious matter but it can be modified and i need you now to make your computer legal now sir all you have to do is send us payment to microsoft headquarters our email is [email protected]

Attached: 4.png (480x360, 219.42K)

MA'AM DO NOT REDEEM IT! DID I ASK YOU TO REDEEM?
MA'AM ARE YOU A PROSTITUTE?

I have perfected the technique of speaking very quietly, and sounding feeble and vulnerable. Do this for 1-2 minutes while they crank their headset value to max and then screem nigger into the phone as loud as possible. I've heard the headset hit the desk multiple times. Sometimes with a muffled "I fuck your mother of horse" or some pajeet speak in the background.

hehe nice.

If I got a scam call, after they tell me they're from Microsoft, I would tell them "oh, I thought you were one of those scammers from that shit hole called India, where people shit on the streets"

Would love to see their reaction.