SaaS/B2B/Medical Equipment/Sales Jobs

Lads, SaaS/B2B/Medical Equipment/Sales jobs:

>Pay $100k-300k+ per year.
>Are often remote, from your computer.
>Are fairly easy, slow-paced, or comfy.
>Don't usually require an insane number of hours per week.
>Don't require a degree or a stack of experience to get, especially if you've been in previous sales jobs.

Is all of that true or is any of it bullshit?

>"You can make $150k to even $300k a year easily sitting on your ass without a degree in B2B/SaaS sales, even without a lot of experience."

If true, which companies hire for it and what are the positions called? How does one get into this, especially having moderate previous sales experience?

Attached: 300k Starting.jpg (640x427, 34.29K)

Easy true even in low cost of living.
Get on linked in already.
Soak up the recruiter love.

What companies are the best for it? What are the formal positions called? I don't want to end up signing up for Jose Juan Marquez's sham or some sweatshop place that's going to take a shit on me, etc. Or end up applying for positions that are incorrect in some way. I'm still researching all of this. The no degree part sounds way too good to be true m8. I want to believe.

Attached: 1614218693873.jpg (700x510, 115.78K)

He's lying.

I don't work in sales but have worked with vendors and SaaS salespeople many times, also know a few in my personal life.

AFAIK the only part of that which is completely true is that many of those jobs are remote and that they don't necessarily require a degree or specific tech experience, although higher paying positions probably do.

The salary part is probably not realistic, I know a SaaS sales guy who was living in Austin making only 40k a year, and he had a college degree. That's probably on the low end but still.

>Comfy/slow-pace/easy

Probably highly dependent on the place but remember most sales jobs are heavily commission so it might be comfy if you're willing to make a lot of less money. Also AFAIK there is always pressure to make targets, KPIs, etc, regardless of how hard you personally want to work.

>Doesn't require insane hours per week

Again, probably dependent on the company and volume.

>You can make 150k-300k without a degree and without a lot of experience

That's probably a straight lie. Maybe there's some edge cases where someone living in SF and who only has 1 or 2 years experience makes that much but I highly doubt that is common.

Damn, m8. So many salespeople say all this cool shit about their jobs and then you find out they are either lying or it's not at all the norm in the industry.

No fuck that, I hate interacting with people. I just want to be a monkey that clocks in and out never having to think about work when I get home.

Perfect jobs don’t exist. You aren't going to find a job that allows you to do nothing while making a lot of money. Especially for sales where your salary may depend on commission.

>I just want to be a monkey that clocks in and out never having to think about work when I get home.
Me too but none of those jobs pay high unless you have a degree or a shit ton of experience. I'm after a $100k+ job without having to have a degree, know coding, or have a bunch of experience. Which pretty much means there might be three jobs out there I could get, which thousands of others better than me will apply to. Sad times, m8.

Attached: Egg Kino.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

That's exactly how I make eggs. Kino.

Such as?

Fag eggs.

>sales
>remote
>slow-paced, or comfy
LOL

So is it safe to assume you weight over 200kg?

Used to.

wat m8

That's scary; that's such low pay and contradicts everything I've read about it.

Attached: 1625157891051.jpg (748x714, 132.92K)

Go back to Any Forums faggot

That place is for retarded cryptofaggots, I haven't posted there since like 2014 m8.

Attached: 1623776202012.gif (235x426, 961.74K)

Based

Most of the people on here are fucking retarded LARPers. SAAS BDR is entry level, you really don't need that much experience if any and you could easily start out with a job that pays 40k + minimum (not including commission).
Higher end ones start at probably 50k+.
Account executives EASILY make upwards 60K if they're worth ANYTHING, probably closer to 80k (again not including commission which is a percentage of revenue you bring in typically). So yes, easily in SAAS sales you can make upwards of 100K without experience, or a degree. Anyone who says otherwise is a dumb nigger.