Are you like Bill Gates user?

Attached: ?.png (1776x552, 128.3K)

Not gonna lie this is actually pretty cool of them.

>sucking your boss's cock that much
I couldn't do it.

Bill is a proxy for this man to relish in the slaughter and domination of his now competitors

There is probably no one on Any Forums that has any of the qualities in picrel, but many wish they did

Calling people stupid just to see their response isn't a bad idea though. The problem is when you're doing this too much the person will start to treat even questions as an attack. Kinda explains why Windows is such a mess.

>Being the enterprise equivalent of a nigger is a desirable quality
Huh, american culture really is centered around niggers.

It's pathetic. He doesn't like competing, he joins an already winning side to surf on unearned victories.
It's fine if you want to make money but don't tell me he's some kind of warrior or some shit.

Believe it or not I am that type of guy.

good goy

> Bill is now hailed as the savior of the world by the MSM
anyone who doesn't believe that bill and his kids are playing the long game to rule us all is fucking retarded.

>one of the most successful companies in the world was started by a sociopath
got any other new revelations for us chief?

I have made a fine living with my MCSE’s and I really liked the Xbox 360 when I was in my 20s. But knowing Bill Gates was a frequent flyer on the Lolita Express with Epstein and also this Covid-19 vaccine shit makes me hate Bill Gates. Now he is taking control of the US Food supply and that’s just insane.

I am nothing like bill gates

A nigger's will for dominance might be physical, I don't really know how they think so I can't tell you. Mental and psychological dominance over other white men is glorious. Think to the battles of antiquity that were won with smaller forces and superior tactics. Probably better than sex

>the win doesn't count if you did not start from absolute 0
Let me guess you run arch?
Stand on the shoulders of giants as every great man before you has done, and conquer all before you

What have you done?

>muh shekels

>"Mental and psychological dominance over other white men is glorious"
I see, i'm speaking with a pompous faggot. Go be a sodomite elsewhere and take your nigger worshiping with you.

Dilate, sneed, kys, sage, etc.

>Manlet who has lost countless times in life is angry when those superior rape him in our modern battlefield

Seethe, and sneed

>Bill Gates
>high intelligence

Attached: 1572909094490.gif (220x220, 106.55K)

>arrogance, aggressiveness and high intelligence.
Pretty based. ... Based personality.
Wtf I love Bill Gates now.

Attached: Midwit bell curve.png (1080x739, 363.07K)

Dumb bitch. Conquering is a white man's trait. Too bad you're a dumb shit skin

generally speaking, yes

lmao who tf thinks like this?
>muh modern battlefield
>muh I'm a moh-derhn WARRIOR
>muh might is muh right

Imagine being this weak.

yes, i am.

Attached: 1619660003364.png (670x632, 60.73K)