I'm going insane working from home

Attached: pink-wojak-computer-desk.png (3000x1950, 164.71K)

>Be wagie
>Get cagie
Cope

Feels good to be neet

same. my company has doubled in size since i was last in the office (june). since then i gained like 40 pounds. i plan to lose most of that this month then i'm going to start going in prob mon-wed. i miss talking to co-workers. i find myself more and more having conversations with myself that i'd like to have with others.

I work only 4 hours a day, im doing great.

>feels good to be a burden on society
>feels good to be viewed as a failure by family
>feels good to be a virgin
>feels good to never start a family
left those parts out

I know right? Since covid lockdowns started, I've been having tulpas, pacing my room and talking to myself, imagining I'm on some podcast. When I write code, I pretend I'm streaming.

Not my problem. I found the easy way to live. I'm too smart for families and shit lol. I could get a wife or a job anytime, I choose not to

I'm getting paid doing practically nothing. And yet I feel terrible.

unironically yes goes in all fields. and I'm working from home right now

Attached: 1632940807563.png (245x265, 109.23K)

Feels good to be able to slack off without anyone noticing.
As long as the work get done in decent time, Mr Bossman is happy. No longer do I have to look busy.

Attached: 1643738665560.jpg (952x714, 43.79K)

>My heckin social norms
>My heckin parents
>My heckin sex
>My heckin babies

Muuh society, the society is collapsing and you will never be wealthy being a wagie, i just tell other people that i run my own business

I feel like I'm cheating my team when I'm less productive. I *want* to work on cool technology and getting a salary has always been an aside.

The government wants me to program embedded shit at home without boards, without components, without tools. Just schematics and a compiler. I am losing my fucking marbles

I am working from the office, but doing almost nothing, scrolling forchin all day.

Feels weird.

I'll never understand extroverts. the most trivial shit is the end of the world to them.

yesterday was the first time I felt like this ever since the pandemic started. All this time spent inside turned me into a caged hamster running aimlessly on a wheel. Need to break out of this cycle asap but the weather sucks, every time I leave the house I want to get back in.

You know you screwed up when you're the bossman and started degrading into jerking off all day

Do you really think people can be categorised as introverts or extraverts? Take an average ganon. Being introvert he still comes here to shitpost. Why would he need it?

>I *want* to work on cool technology
Then do so on your own time, and deliver the minimum necessary at work so you have more time for yourself?
I'll never understand why people always spew this "nooo i need challenge in my work or else i quit" bullshit in IT fields. You need a boss to give you ideas, tasks and motivation? You never had any projects of your own?

> Bad weather
Just stop being lazy ass. Do some physical activity. At least have some long distanced walks everyday.