For me?

For me?

It’s a hackintosh t440p.

Attached: 11E1BF85-8675-42AE-855C-8DFB9B9CD348.jpg (3024x3310, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based
Hackintoshing is fun but holy fuck macOS itself is NOT fun to use. So fucking boring, and even feels kinda slowpaced to work with
t. hackintoshed chinkovo ideapad

I like it. I'm probably going to get one of the newer macbooks later this year once they hit the refurb store. Fucking around with it for the time being.

Mac with clit and repairable,
In theory that should be peak comfy

for me? its a ryzentosh

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 16.07.25.png (2560x1440, 3.71M)

post in your containment thread you faggot.

it's funny how retards like yourself never mention the vast multiple issues that you deal with on daily basis with a hackintosh

you are worse than those pajeets from xda-developers with their dogshit custom roms

how about a comparison against Windows10
battery life?
bluetooth working?
wifi working full speed?
touchpad drivers?
suspend function?
does it pair properly with a magic trackpad?

this, everytime I see a "Hackintosh success" thread the fucking descriptions always read

Wireless LAN (NEVER GOING TO WORK)
GPU (NEVER GOING TO WORK)
Bluetooth (NOT WORKING)
Touchpad (SORT OF WORKS)
Sleep (DOES NOT WORK)
Suspend/Battery Saver (DOESN'T WORK)
iMessage (DOESN'T WORK)

Honestly fuck off with this shit already. I cannot wait until Apple phases out all the shitty intel processors so this stupid ass Hackintoshing trend fucks off already.

> vast multiple issues that you deal with on daily basis with a hackintosh
Can’t speak for OP but:
>battery life
it’s a PC
>Bluetooth working
Nope
>WiFi full speed
Yes
>touchpad drivers
Use mouse and keyboard + iCUE works on MacOS natively
>suspend/sleep
Yep. Works fine.
>does it pair with Magic Trackpad
Never tried.

I have a similar model and I want to try it out with OpenCore. Are apps GPU accelerated? Like youtube videos on browser, media players, video editors? How is performance compared to Windows and Gnome?

not op but you're exaggerating a bit

>battery life?
worse than windows for sure, on par with vanilla linux with no tweaks
>bluetooth working?
yes
>wifi working full speed?
yes
>touchpad drivers?
yes
>suspend function?
yes but it was tricky because bios had some rtc related issues so I had to fix it
>does it pair properly with a magic trackpad?
no idea but pairs perfectly with gayple devices such as iphone or airpods

it really depends if you get issues, in my case the only "big" one was sleep broken due to rtc.

everything works except dGPU

these posts read like you got filtered. hard.

Since you're going around explaining stupid shit, can you explain to me why a dumbfuck like yourself would install an operating system that wasn't designed/optimized for your shitty hardware just so they can post the "About my Mac" screenshot everywhere and pretend they like they can keep it stable for a week or two before going back to Windows/Linux.

Buy a Mac you dumbfuck. You'd have to be a straight up fucking retard to install OpenCore/Hackintosh and try to use it for an actual daily driver.

Look at all these fucking faggots trying to defend using this shit. LMAO BUY A MAC fucking poorfag. Everything works except dGPU that you paid money for. Lmao, what's the fucking point if everything on the laptop you paid for doesn't work. Honestly eat a bullet.

>I cannot wait until Apple phases out all the shitty intel processors so this stupid ass Hackintoshing trend fucks off already.
>implying that aarch64 Hackintoshing will not be a thing
bruh you should get ready for rpi Hackintoshing

>no issues
>only dgpu doesn't work
Fucking dumbfucks. See what other 200 things break when Apple releases a service pack. I bet you can't even update using System Preferences. LMAO.

Attached: file.png (1666x660, 135.33K)

>LMAO BUY A MAC fucking poorfag.
Why would I buy a designated shitting laptop, if I don't like Apple hardware and only use it as hobby device, lol. Nice try to move the goalpost though.
>Lmao, what's the fucking point if everything on the laptop you paid for doesn't work
it does work the same way as lowend macbooks with no dgpu really, so you're retarded

cope&seethe, itoddler

nice
what works, what doesn't?

How do you do this user? Is their a guide or anything out there?

How much trouble is it to get it to work?

>it does work the same way as lowend macbooks with no dgpu really, so you're retarded
You're a dumbfuck that can't even type. Probably live in some shitty EU country with no Apple stores LMAO. Eitherway, you're missing the point you stupid fuck, you literally have wasted space/weight/heat in your laptop because you decided to pretend you have a MacBook. Strongly consider suicide, I promise your laptop will go in the trash and no one will miss you.

you mind stopping your projection?
I use Logic Pro and I haven't experienced a single kernel panic running MacOS for about 18 months now.
My 6800XT also works fine, but keep on coping bucko

Buy a Mac
Buy a Mac
Less trouble than it is just to go to the Apple store and purchase a fully working laptop.
Stop replying, I didn't need a look into your miserable life. This isn't your blog faggot.

There is a guide: dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/
What's important is you should:
1) remember that shit wont work out of the box instantly so your first hackintosh should not be installed on your main machine with no backup one available, you can fuck shit up badly
2) don't use premade efi setups because they may not work properly and you won't have any ideas about why something doesn't work and how to fix it
3) it may consume TONS of your time while being fun, but macOS itself may feel boring the moment you start using it. Make sure you *want* to do it

maybe 45 minutes to an hour if you follow the guide carefully and know your own hardware, so that you get the right configs and kexts

Straight up retard lmao.

There is no universe where that fucking retard will be able to install OpenCore on a laptop with no guide in 45 minutes to an hour. You're overestimating the general intelligence of someone who thinks hackintoshing is legitimately a good idea.

>STOP REPLYING YOURE MAKING ME LOOK STUPID Y-YOU MISERABLE NO LIFER

Attached: images.jpg (160x192, 7.45K)

lmao this is sad

Try to understand that the hardware is pretty much compatible. I want to see if I could get BETTER performance or utilization for daily tasks. You would be surprised that Windows, Intel, Fedora and the Linux ecosystem have abandoned/do not care for GPU acceleration on some CPU/iGPU combos such as Haswell.

Why would you take part in a thread that is obviously for people that are interested in Hackintosh and not provide anything useful?

>There is no universe where that fucking retard will be able to install OpenCore on a laptop with no guide in 45 minutes to an hour.
good to know you're illiterate, considering I said WITH a guide, you seething loser

iTODDLER BTFO

>meme picture
gottem, kys.

Nice response.

A guide for their specific laptop you stupid fuck. You think the generic drivers are going to work or they'll be able to find the drivers they need to make their laptop work? (Spoilers, it won't)

Kill yourself. Seriously.

>while being fun
there is zero useful output
you idiots should use this zeropussy energy to figure out Qemu and Gpu passthrough, that is actually fun with an actual end result that you can be proud of and use

>but muh usefulness
consider going outside and touching grass

>screams itoddler yet spends several hours trying to get macos on their stinkpads from 2012

what did you mean by this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 17.39.44.png (1124x344, 89.4K)

hahaha oh my god i know who this is
look at the way he writes, its the same guy lmfao

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 16.40.15.png (908x540, 83.99K)

>Kill yourself. Seriously.
No. (You)

>battery life
>it’s a PC
dont be a cunt
OP pic is a laptop and that is a legitimate question
everyone knows anything non-Windows has dog shit battery life, I just want to know to what degree

I know how to use "you're" properly. You and whoever is in that screenshot types like an EU faggot so you can kill yourself too.

No one will miss you.

>crashes

hahaha busted. the person in the screenshot was seething over people bashing america for their primitive payment systems.
its the same dude bros lmfao

I am not the one spending hours and hours for the sole purpose of posting my wallpaper and "about this mac" here m8

>crashes
for what reason exactly?

seek help

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 17.44.13.png (828x124, 26.8K)

Yes, the entire GUI depends on the GPU. If you can’t get the GPU working it’s going to be a very poor experience overall.

>new Thinkpad X1 line STILL isn't full AMD
fucking hell. An X1 Nano with Hackintosh would be amazing.

>No one will miss you.
Sometimes I browse Any Forums and I find interesting threads. But then I remember all about the anons each one a case on a page of DSM-5. And then I realise to myself: "Dude you're just posting a couple of answers and questions, and they spend their whole miserable day baiting and flaming".

Indeed.

I got a 5900x too, so I was wondering.