Firefox developers are incompetent

Firefox developers are incompetent
I hoped you learned the lesson and switched to Chrome

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-02_13-26-09.png (907x505, 91.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

madaidans-insecurities.github.io/firefox-chromium.html
bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=562162
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayglers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Firefox became unusable for two hours
Fucking lol

i use firefox and i appreciate the big fat futa cock

Firefox doesn't even work with FFMPEG 5.0 because they don't even bother to update it with the new FFMPEG libraries, was reported nearly 3 weeks ago.

Slow devs.

>still using firefox in 2022
kek
madaidans-insecurities.github.io/firefox-chromium.html

To be fair, why the fuck did GCP roll out a major protocol change without telling anyone? On the other hand, GCP is garbage and no one should use it. AWS wins again

firefox has existed for almost two decades. the fact that his happened only once is pretty good

Attached: img-2022-02-02-06-33-59.png (651x688, 140.06K)

browser should not have "outage" in the first place and malfunctioning telemetry should not make browser unusable

>chrome: some users in windows 10
>trannyfox: all users

The problem wasn't really telemetry though, it was malformed HTTP/3 headers taking down the entire stack. Any HTTP/3 connection with the same characteristics could've triggered the same infinite loop bug

i have been using firefox since it first came out and i'm not planning on changing that.
literally the only viable alternative is the botnet chrome and no thanks. at least firefox protects my privacy
not to mention web dev is much better in firefox

>not to mention web dev is much better in firefox
said no one ever

It wasn't all users. GCP's http/3 rollout was happening in stages and the firefox bug only effected some versions.

this was a planned event by google

>said no one ever
Yes they do, firefox has very good css developer tools.

open your beloved chrome pres f12, type structuredClone() into console and press enter... oh what is that??? function undefined?? you piece of shit outdated browser doesn't even support basic js functions?? thats too bad.
you know which browser does it?
firefox you fag
fuck you.

Literally what?
>frontend web dev
>worked yesterday whole day on FF
>also spent few hours of the night chilling in YT
>everything worked great
>fast foward next morning
>nothing bur/g/uers are telling me that supposedly i lost my browser access for 2 hours
>"werkz on my machine"

Why would chrome shills or whatever tell lies on the internet.

But it is user, for the frontend that is, the web developer tools for FF are much nicer and clear than chromium and thats not even saying about the MDN which is a great resource for webdevs

>Firefox developers are incompetent
Chrome developers are incompetent.
> Issue 562162: Background images are blurred when scaled down since 46
bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=562162
Since 2015 at least, affects ALL chromium browsers, no workarounds really. Nobody bothered to fix this yet, making virtually any website with image galleries (e.g., Any Forums) a blurry mess.
Meanwhile, downscaled images in Firefox look fucking perfect.

Attached: img-2022-02-02-06-50-09.png (1029x416, 214.48K)

I made a vow a while back to never touch any open source software, anything that was coded by the sick and twisted mind of a transsexual can't be good

Didn't impact me as I was sleeping because I'm a comfy NEET while you're waging.

>Chrome
>Chrome
>not Ungoogled Chromium
The Google shill's mask slipped

You're using open source software right now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayglers