He is our guy

He is our guy.

Attached: Dennis-Ritchie.png (610x343, 160.61K)

he looks like a chad version of RMS

He is.

C is a langauge that was obseleted a decade before it was made
dennis ritchie and the rest of the unix niggers retarded american technological development by many decades
I hope he, kernighan, thompson and rob pike all burn in hell for eternity.

Who knocked your socks off, sister?

C is still one of the sanest languages. All "modern" languages are garbage that assume moronic users like you are using them and as a result are super "easy" but run at a tenth of C's speed and ten times the memory use.

dial8

Did Dennis Ritchie die???

10 years ago.....

He is dead, and Biden is your president.

I miss him everyday.... :(

How go back?

You idiots all crept out the woodwork because he died. I can't wait for you all to fuck off.

Dennis (who does not deserve the title ``dmr'') was a fucking worthless plagarist that hacked together a bunch of awful ideas and plagued us with almost the worst possible foundation for modern operating systems. We still haven't scraped the crap he produced off our systems but it's happening slowly, out of necessity. There's nothing to "remember" him for. If someone elses name featured where his did you'd all be bawwing about how wonderful a man he was instead. Face it, he did nothing of value and it's not a great loss to anyone except his close friends.

It wouldn't be far off to say that Dennis Ritchie was the worst thing to happen to computing. Without him, we wouldn't have buffer overflows, unsafe pointer languages, or the whole ``worse is better'' ideology. Instead, there would be a large breakthrough in functional computing and we would all read in Lisp and Prolog.

this
unix utilities were complete garbage, too, GNU did things the *right* way and all they got was massive seethe from unix niggers

Attached: E_1JCUcUYAUfH72.png (757x761, 993.59K)

he looks more like that one autistic finnish comedian

this.
Also what's with all of these new languages trying to reinvent syntax?
C already perfected programming language syntax.

>without Dennis we would have succumbed to Oracle's wet dream of the 'Master Computer' and have all had all of the problems and evils of the modern web already cemented in the 80s
Good thing Dennis invented the only good programming language, C!

No, he isn't. Stop idolizing jews

>We still haven't scraped the crap he produced off our systems but it's happening slowly
Ah, so that's why software has steadily been getting slower, more poorly written, and more bloated these last decades. I guess every kind of progress has its price.

This, he was a fucking hippie-

>return 0
>no return EXIT_SUCCESS
>printf
>no puts