What is objectively the worst imageboard archive?

What is objectively the worst imageboard archive?

Attached: 1642141459647.jpg (1003x796, 605.77K)

the ones with pop up a(i)ds

let me think

Wtf why people reconstruct extinct animals as if they were just skull and skin.
There are no muscles to move that massive jaw?
Tyrannosauroids should have a muscular head.

Attached: fhjvdjhhfjasdjhdf.jpg (700x368, 53.72K)

lmao add open mouth and you have basedsaurus

This specimen suffers from cranial anorexia.

warosu. fuck that noise

Fuck you nigger kill yourself

Attached: 1636935738983.gif (1000x1000, 182.34K)

thank you

FoolFuuka based archives

I have set my raspberry pi to save jsons from the Any Forums API every 1 hour, it scans for kpop generals on Any Forums so I have some data to analyze and make charts. So technically, I think it's the worst Any Forums archive

archived.moe
>Error! Sorry, this board does not have search enabled.
Well, fuck you then. What's the point of an archive if you can't even search it?

Whichever this thread ends up on.

warosu is the only one with old Any Forums archives

all archives are pointless and destroyed much of Any Forums's culture (along with generals but I digress). they all should die.

how are generals destroying Any Forums culture?

would you rather have the entire board filled with br*ve shills, ap*ple shills and stupid question threads?

lurking in a general is as draining as spending more than 30 minutes on [spoiler] /r/all [/spoiler] and theyre really fucking prevalent in boards that used to be great pre-2014 (Any Forums, /jp/, etc.). i dont get why archives would destroy any Any Forums culture however as they are intended to conserve.

2/10 I don't give you a 10 even if you deserved it because I know you can still improve

>most archives were b& by my country because retards post cp and it gets archived
>have to use proxy to open them

Attached: 16126329264230.png (235x214, 49.64K)