GT1010

here's your low end card bro. that will be $99

Attached: qr2mXHXnF3N44C7ZUFsGRL.jpg (2048x1152, 330.66K)

let me guess, you need more?

The onboard thingy of my Celeron G6900 is good enough for my needs.

an actual fan and an extra hdmi would be nice

This shitter doesn't even need a fan. This crap from Palit / Gainward / PNY/ Leadtek will start buzzing in a year tops. A card this weak should stay dead salient.

>muh active cooling
it's 30watts; a slight breeze will suffice

>extra hdmi
let me guess, you need more?

It's just a display adapter for machines without an iGPU.

More like
MSRP: $99
Retail: $250

What the fuck is that fan even blowing on, a sheet of paper? An oversized thermal pad?

zoom zoom

You should get glasses. It's an extruded and machined small heatsink cooling a 30w max TDP card, which it will probably never even hit. Not everything needs a cancer dual slot triple fan cooler, zoomie.

Still using my 1050 ti that doesnt take an ext power connector

What I meant rather is why does the fan seem to be in the middle of the heatsink when it's actually possible to have the fan blowing straight onto it
I'm not asking for a non-milled heatsink or a more-than-single-slot card I just can't fucking tell what the solid white surface the fan is sitting on even is, is it part of the heatsink? is it a cover protection thingy? yes I'm blind and retarded

>solid white surface
Calibrate your screen, it's obviously part of the metal heatsink

based. idk why i like low-power/very basic CPUs

Nah.. I need less. An APU is more than enough for me. And it is probably better than the 1010.

you dont need fan if you run your 3D applications in 30 frames per second, you retard

if your gpu needs more than one fan, you're failure in life and should go back, Any Forumsermin

Attached: 1633970369814.png (903x903, 825.26K)

Even in a pic like that the part underneath the fan actively looks like a part of the heatsink
the OP pic just really confused me because the part of the heatsink the fan is blowing on looks more like a piece of styrofoam than anything else
in what part of my message did I say a 30w card even needs a bigger cooler you quintuple illiterate troglodyte

i could find a use for something like this if it was a bit cheaper, passive, and wasn't nvidia (lol blob), for linux PCs.
amd is planning a supergimped reply to this which might work.

can it run Crysis?

i could use a shit-tier card that has HDMI 2.1 output for my HTPC
like a 2D graphics accelerator of yore

Attached: 513U4AN+JZL._AC_.jpg (481x332, 31.53K)

>the fan is blowing on looks more like a piece of styrofoam
>a sheet of paper
take your meds schizo, it's just a normal shit tier heatsink like any shit heatsink from the last two decades

It's faster than a 9800GT so sure, why not