McDonalds Self-Serve

How feasible would it be to hack these for free food?

Attached: IMG_8567.jpg (3024x4032, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1oFpTNsPu_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hacked your mom for free sex by painting myself black. You should try it sometime, it's really easy.

>risk years of imprisonment
>for a chance to steal $10 worth of "food"
>which you'd have to pay me to eat

how fat are you user? Just tell us your weight and the horror will be over.

hack? dont bother
exploit? easy and completely legal

youtu.be/1oFpTNsPu_w
pretty easy

pretty sure it's illegal to "hack" machines you don't own especially on private property.

Even worse, he could get a lifetime ban from fatdonalds
imagine the consequences

Just put it in welsh and watch the Normie's seethe

Easy at first. Someone will tell the niggers about it. Then they'll be placed in some kind of strong box and all the ports will be glued.

Calling the excrement served at this establishment "food" is very generous of you.

The credit card reader is probably connected directly through TLS with the McMutt servers and the various payment circuits.
One should introduce a physical man in the middle that registers a false order entry on your client ID to the wagies flipping burgers in the back even if no payment has occurred.
You need to plug and infiltrate some SBC programmed to do the aforementioned in their LAN.

Im already banned from it for being racist and antisemite

good

> Calling the excrement served at this establishment "food" is very generous of you.
Stop breathing my air, peasant!

these ask for vax pass qr code in my country lmao
we're living in a dystopia

IMAGINE

Attached: 1631664083070.png (680x681, 146.24K)

>How feasible would it be to hack these for free food?
>free
usually there's enough errors in the software to exploit for that. no hacking needed. mcdonald's contractor IT niggers can't code.

> years of imprisonment
> over a cheeseburger
doesn't work like that, retarded nigger.

someone did exploited a bug and claimed free food I remember.
basically it was coded shittily due to a new promo but I think they patched it now but it may come back at some point.

> years of imprisonment
> over a cheeseburger
>doesn't work like that, retarded nigger.
Its about electronic fraud, you would be better off just jumping inside and snatching a burger

which cunt? so I know never to visit