I havent used windows in 5 years. What am i in for?

I havent used windows in 5 years. What am i in for?

Attached: IMG_20220201_190843579.jpg (4160x3120, 2.13M)

A hell of a lot of pushing for you to log in with a microsoft account instead of a real account.

Go fucking find out, retarded fuck.

You're in the middle of installing it. Holy fuck this board.

pain

From the looks of the installer, looks like you're installing Windows 7. I know it's probably 10 or 11, but the fact they're so lazy and have 20 or even 30 year old vestigial organs in their OS is just sad.

Have fun being spied on i guess.

>What am i in for?
Windows

microsoft really push all their bullshit bloat and garbage software they want you to use so the first half an hour is just uninstalling and changing settings but I suppose that's not new it's just worse.

a decent OS that does everything pretty well

>I havent used windows in 5 years
the exact same OS but with some additional tablet focused apps installed. Most under the hood menus are exactly the same

>What am i in for?
windows, you fucking retard. what did you expect?
also, 5 years is not that long.

Go be 12 somewhere else.

plus a built in keylogger that definitely doesn’t store your logged keys in the microsoft server, and definitely is only used to improve your user experience

you're installing LTSC right?
if not, be prepared to have your asshole gaped open by microsoft as they collect everything about your computer

What OS do you suggest that doesn't have these 20+ year old vestiges? Linux is from 1993. MacOS Classic is similarly old. MacOS X is even older, being a fork of 40+ year old UNIX. iOS is the same macOS with a different skin. Android is Linux with a much modified userland. And Open/FreeBSD are the same 40+ year old UNIX.

>5 years
>What am i in for?
If it's windows 10, same shit you used 5 years ago

>Same shit you used 5 years ago
>Same shit you will use 5 years from now
>Same shit you will use in your 60s

Attached: 1629137182362.jpg (1080x1707, 319.04K)

Everything is streamlined just enough for normals to be able to use it but not enough for them to be able to use it well

bullet through your brain

b-but old is literally boomer and boomer is not poggers.
I unironically deserve an OS made by young geniuses for young geniuses like myself. Everyone else is literally stupid.

install Google FuckCIA

This but unironically for real.

> MacOS X is even older, being a fork of 40+ year old UNIX.
No, it is based on Mach and uses BSD utilities from the 90s which are clones, not forks, of old Unix tools. All modern BSDs are 100% free of Unix code due to the Unix wars, a series of lawsuits.

Doesn't change the fact that it's based in ancient UNIX tech. Mach was first released in 1985, same year as Windows 1.0 back when it was just a DOS shell, long before the NT kernel. Also you say "from the 90s" like it's newer, but that's when Linux and NT are from as well.