Terry didn't die

terry didn't die

Attached: Kingterry.jpg (480x360, 11.16K)

not technology

Yes he did. Leave him be.

Terry is technology

just let him rest man

not his cult following thats for sure

Attached: 82B6FAEE-C69F-4E4C-A0A1-5601A6DA5B59-768x1024.jpg (761x1004, 156.71K)

Slava Ukraini
wait fuck it's upside down

You're right he didn't die.

He was murdered by a mob of subhuman Any Forumstards and Any Forumstards who toyed with a mentally ill man to extract "lulz", by manipulating him into fighting with his parents, stopping his medication intake, financing him leaving his house and becoming homeless, worsening his schizophrenia with vile trolling, and ultimately leading him to suicide

Now we got crocodile tears of anons trying to tap into some kind of nostalgia about the guy you killed

You don't know what "murder" means.

You talk about Terry like he was a five year old with Down's syndrome. Do you actually think he gave a fuck about what a bunch of autists on a message board were or weren't saying about him?

so? even if anyone cares, it's objectively irrelevant

Cope with it however you like. If you have a family member or a friend with a dangerous mental illness, and you deliberately do things like telling him to kill himself, or put him under stress that will result in that, you're killing him.

On the contrary, a 5 year old with down's syndrome wouldn't understand a bunch of mentally ill trolls on the internet. He was susceptible because he understood what anons trolled him with. For example edgelords kept talking about niggers this niggers that, which makes terry talk about niggers, which causes issues with his parents, and then there's arguing and fights at home, and that snowballs into other destructive shit

he was reincarnated, i think he's the gerbil my bf uses for gerbiling.

>For example edgelords kept talking about niggers this niggers that
Terry was talking about niggers decades before any "edgelords" even knew who he was

Fuck this is probably kinda true bros. We.. We killed him.

Maybe you're right.

>Any Forums murder terry by making him say "niggers" until he was kicked off his home and commit suicide

stop speculating and shut the fuck up retard

I didn't argue talk about niggers was a first with terry, I've argued that people trolled Terry with that shit because they got amusement out of it, and even doubled down when they saw it caused arguing with his parents, calling his dad a libtard faggot and whatnot, all kinds of sick vile trolling which obviously cascaded into fights at his home. Looks like you're missing the point on purpose.

Anybody that actually agrees that Any Forumstards had a net positive impact on his life are just coping his death

He turned into a cat