Decide to game on linux with proton

>decide to game on linux with proton
>PLATINUM rated
>graphics card isnt even nvidia
>get half the fps I would on windows
>this is what linux users consider is worthy of being rated as platinum compatibility on protondb
I fucking hate you fucking niggers for meming me into linux, go fuck yourself, Id need a $600 gpu on linuxto get even comparable performance to what I would get with a $200 gpu on windows

Attached: cat.png (906x930, 709.7K)

works on my machine

What game and what GPU?

monster hunter world with an rx 580

Attached: 1d0.jpg (1080x607, 40.04K)

you can call me a nigger, but its kinda rude to sage, y'know?

Attached: b06.jpg (612x612, 60.28K)

why? Im just voicing my experience about how shit linux gaming is, are you one of the schizos that think everybody who disagrees with you is a troll?

Attached: 1643227990888.gif (224x336, 952.32K)

You probably do not have your system configured properly. Make sure you use steam native with wine-staging, winetricks, and wine-mono installed. Install proton-ge and enable dxvk-async. Make sure that you are using the bfq io scheduler and that the compositor is off (unless you're on GNOME in which case it unredirects). Install feral gamemode and enable the systemd service

I play MHW on an RX480 and get maybe 5% less than windows performance.

Attached: 1643761662786.png (1920x1200, 2.19M)

Try playing LA Noire on linux vs windows, you get at least double performance on linux, it blew my mind

Post more gusic.

Oh god what have you done, here he goes

works on my machine wintoddler

linux is bad for games

can i just install windows

Why are you so passionate about this?

yes
windows is the only operating system that matters for any task worth doing besides pointless OS hobbyist masturbation

autism & schizophrenia

>hes still going

And don't forget to install a proper version of wine too!

dammit

Though.

>only one post related to op
What a dumpster fire of a thread

>gaming
>Linux

choose one

Ever wonder why these blatant troll threads that violate the only rule in the sticky are never deleted while the mod is literally in these threads all day deleting posts?
Because the iNigger mód is the OP. He spends 16 hours a day of his worthless NEET life in these threads banning people for exposing him as the falseflagging OP troll, and saving his shit threads every time they reach page 10.
The only way to purge these shit threads off Any Forums is to put a bullet in his head.

Attached: 1628495222707.png (658x383, 228.1K)