Google Drive

This is the only Google product I still use, how can I remove it from my life?

Attached: 800px-Google_Drive_icon_(2020).svg.png (800x717, 28.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smile.amazon.com/dp/B07D7Q41PM
github.com/nextcloud/server
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

smile.amazon.com/dp/B07D7Q41PM

nextcloud. really mature and polished: github.com/nextcloud/server

nextcloudpi + $60 pi knockoff + cheap SSD = google drive except hosted at your house

>how can I remove it from my life
Don’t use it? Are you retarded?

>knockoff pi
>$60
>raspberry "$5 computer" pi
>knockoff
>60
>dollars

I don't know bro, try to google it!

keybase or telegram
both give you plenty of storage space for free

that's just switching from a big company collecting your data to a slightly smaller company collecting your data

onedrive
simple as

how much space do you need?

If it's all local might as well just use NFS or Samba shares.
I guess if you have normie family members on your network that's a different story but even normies can understand network shares decently enough.

>download directory
>extract 'directory.zip'
>half of the files are missing

literally useless unless you're using windows and chrome

~ 20 GB

Bro that's next to nothing. What are you even asking? Wtf is your question?

Apple gives me 200GB I’ll never use.

I use Google Drive to backup/sync important files in the cloud. It's not really about file size, it's more about convenience, and being safe about anything bad that can happen to my computer.

not sure about telegram, but keybase storage is e2e encrypted, so it's a company collecting your *meta*data

META GAME?
VETAVERSE?

nextcloud, disroot also has a cloud storage which I believe is also based on nextcloud. The based choice is getting a bigger hard drive and storing everything locally

Do upgrades even work on Nextcloud yet? Last time I ran it the upgrade process was a fucking bear and absolutely not worth the hassle.

How do you sync between hard drives?

Some of us leave our house and need to access things in other places. Also important things shouldn’t all be backed up locally, you should have a copy offsite as well.

>a copy offsite
Where exactly?