Gnome 42 vs KDE 5.24

Gnome 42 vs KDE 5.24
which one will be the better release

Attached: gnome-42-alpha-files.jpg (1366x768, 96.99K)

GNOME if you want to get work done.
KDE if you are a tinker tranny.

Next question.

>picrel
looks pretty but
>wastebasket
what did they mean by this

I might switch to 5.24 if their new "Overview" feature will function just like GNOME

KDE is always better for Desktops and power users. Gnome is always better for Touch Screen laptops or lower IQ noobs.

neither
Xfce dubs on both

whichever one has thumbnails in the file picker

xfce is trash

stay filtered

Changing themes 2 times a day doesn't make you a power user.

stay mad xfceces tranny

I use KDE and I haven't changed the theme since the day I installed it.

>GNOME if you want shit to crash every time you start up the desktop
>KDE if you want to get shit done
ftfy

They don't call it Krashing for fun user.

You are confusing GNOME with Krash™DE

Death! She sustains you, don’t you know? Why without her, and knowing that it will one day all come to an end, how could you even bear the life that you have?

Attached: 1627421482024.png (438x525, 100.64K)

>which one will be the better release
Not the one that still hasn't achieved feature parity with win98.

I don't change my KDE theme at all, but I with KDE I have options to basically anything gnome takes away from its users. If I wanted a tablet, I'd buy a tablet instead of using Gnome.

if gnome works for people that's fine but kde is objectively a more powerful and traditional DE. gnome is for people who want the mobile experience and don't mind adopting their workflow to fit whatever the devs want.
also i just use the stock breeze theme, i don't get the whole tinker theme meme. xfce and cinnamon also have good theming support but they aren't called out for that.
actually the one thing i missed from gnome, glad to know that's making it in.

What options? Krash™ 6 times an hour?

Works on my machine, Gnigger.

*Krashes*(™)

Holy shit that font rendering looks awful. What the fuck is up with the kerning?

You will never be a Macintosh. You have no launch daemon, you have no Quartz, you have no Aqua desktop environment. You are a twelve-year-old Thinkpad twisted by systemd and coreboot into a mockery of Apple's perfection.

All the 'validation' you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back, Wozniak mocks you. Steve Jobs would rather pay for Lisa's child support than be with you. Your "users" laugh at your ghoulish appearance in rice threads.

Engineers are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed engineers to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even GNOMEs who 'pass' look uncanny and unnatural to an engineer. Your disgusting Activities Menu is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk developer home with you, he'll turn tail and run the second he gets a whiff of systemd causing shutdowns and reboots to hang for a full minute.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile and install auto-cpufreq and tell yourself your battery life is going to be OK, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to power you down in a third of the time as a Windows machine.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Steve Jobs won't find you, too busy dying of treatable cancer he tried to cure with fruit juice. You'll be buried with a headstone marked with your Lenovo serial number, and every passersby for the rest of eternity will know a 2010 x86 business laptop is buried there. Your plastic components will not decay but will be covered in dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a shell that is unmistakably a Thinkpad.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: macos tan.png (567x800, 338.37K)

>loads CSS

ebig :DD

>Apple's perfection.

Attached: b18.jpg (960x720, 76.97K)

Really just want dark mode desu gnome should have had this years ago

Based, but Gnomefags want to be an iPad, not MacOS.

Touch grass

>loa-*krashes*
>-ds C*KWallet needs password*
>*krashes* *plasma restarted*
>-SS *flickers*

the one with thumbnails in the filepicker

>copies iPadOS

Attached: 1631709407054.jpg (744x744, 49.59K)

>copies Windows
>adds *Krash™*

KDE then. I'm not going to put up with that shit.

Gnome 42, but I won't use it until they fix their file picker (maybe 2050?)

It doesn't automatically remove redundant virtual desktops

Gnome devs have stated that there will never be a file picker in gnome because their devs don't use them. The only way to get a file picker is to remove the current development team.

>loads typescript

I like GNOME but I'm using KDE right now. Both great Desktop environments.

Not sure why you faggots are complaining about crashes, both work on my machine but since this is Any Forums I just gonna assume you're all retarded 13yo turds.

Honestly, GNOME is the better desktop, plain and simple, they may be fucking retarded SJW trannies, but they got all community support to get shit done and to make it work.
I've been tinkering with my DE choice for some days since a game doesn't run well on GNOME wayland and for fucks sake, every fucking other DE has a gorillion issues meanwhile gnone just fucking works OOTB and even better if you install some extensions.

>loads QML
>still *Krashes™*

DE wars is as classic as OS and console wars.

>need to work with a jpeg
>can't see it

Gnomefags started transitioning to iPad os by removing their manly parts. KDEchads just like to remind them that they will never be Apple.

Attached: 1631553141432.gif (500x400, 1.2M)

>need to work with a jpeg
>Krashes™ instead

This is why I can't take Gnome seriously. If I need to do any graphical work, it become impossible. It can't even load desktop icons or play media files in the file manager.

>need to program large project
>half of ram lost to mutter