Tech/SaaS/B2B Sales Without a Degree?

>You can make $150k to even $300k a year easily sitting on your ass without a degree in B2B/SaaS sales, even without a lot of experience.

Is this true or false? If true, which companies hire for it and what are the positions called? How does one get into this, especially having moderate previous sales experience?

Is a career like this usually from an office or remotely?

Attached: SaaS.jpg (474x309, 18.32K)

Not without a degree?

Based bump.

You can but I'm not telling you, we don't need more idiots shitting up projects who only last a few months for some quick income only for me to pick up the pieces later.

Why do they only last a few months? Please do tell. I'm taking notes on all of this. Also not looking for quick income. I'm looking for long-term income, just as high as possible, without a degree.

Not a word. Do not apply to jobs. You will fuck it up and I will have to pick up the pieces.

O-O-Okay.

Attached: 1620971056669.jpg (600x600, 106.34K)

saashit is fucking cancer. don't contribute

Oh, sorry, I see you're trying to get a sales job. Nothing to fear, lol. Sales is all bullshit and games

I dont care, I need to feed my family

Tell us about how they shit up projects instead.
Genuinely interested.

very simple, they over promise without consulting the people who actually make the fucking product and make the devs have insanely retarded deadlines and or just plainly impossible things

notbtw

I wanted to hear what he meant about devs shitting up projects

or just have plainly impossible objectives*

inexperienced or retarded developers (such as my self) make spaghetti code which is hard to develop on, and at some point that code can reach a point of no return where all further code will have to be as spaghetti as the pervious, this fact has made me abandon one too many personal projects.

I wasn't gonna say it but this user did it first. They just say yes to everything and suck cock for commissions, this isn't unique to software they do it for everything like cars. First you hear about it is as a support ticket. Even if the customer is smart and knows it was a sales nigger that lied to them, they know they didn't get it in writing and already paid now, so they are fucked. Their only recourse is to shit up support with requests for it which means eventually it will be a complaint put in about a dev because they were "rude" by telling them the truth. This is why I ask what sales nigger told them that so I can put in formal complaints to try to build up a case about them, and get their nigger ass fired

Frontend faggots cunt paste code by force and hardcode shit 5 minutes before a meeting, this would make them last 2 weeks at the company but then all they do is suck cock full time in meetings, to be the token company clown fuckboy. This buys them another month or so before the company figures out they are turd worthless, or never made a single code commit etc. Try this where I work and I will encourage the company to sue you to get the money back. I've done it before and helped them win.

When these companies ask for degrees what degrees do they want

Fuck off we don't need more idiots.

>Try this where I work and I will encourage the company to sue you to get the money back. I've done it before and helped them win.

nice larp

Answer my question

>this fact has made me abandon one too many personal projects.
Sounds like personal failures though. How is that someone else's fault if it's just your spare time shit

>sueing frontend tards
I doubt it's even worthwhile. How much can a frontend dev fuck up that cannot be undone in 1 hour? If that much damage has been done, the company is shit which is why they got into the bad situation hiring poor staff to begin with.

Fuck off

Never
I'm gonna do a bootcamp

They don't ever formally sue them ie go through a court they just write a scary demand letter and hire a cheap collection agency, and they cave and fall for it every time. It's not about the frontend fuckups that can be undone it's about the fact that I get blamed for it 5 minutes after they're gone, and also tapping into the business owner's final admittance and being butthurt over getting taken for a ride. The fact that they fall for it shows they don't know how business or the law works, they're all copies of the same stupid kid.