You HAVE removed Google from your life, right?

You HAVE removed Google from your life, right?

Attached: 1885e79b98368937d434c2bf6c40bda6.jpg (900x342, 22.34K)

gmail

no I'm not a fucking loser

protonmail

sorta
I still use maps/youtube and a couple default google apps on my phone like photos because I can't find any alternatives that aren't dogshit, but I've gotten rid of everything else

t. microsoft slave

no I'm a fucking loser

Mostly. I comment on YT videos from time to time, and also forced to use it for work.

Yes, stopped using jewtube, chrome and google play store. i wish i could go back to being a good consoomer without knowing the shit big corporations are doing to us

also still use it for uni accounts because my uni is googlepilled, but I just forward/download everything elsewhere because google services fucking suck

> You HAVE removed Google from your life, right?

no. i still use youtube, i still use their search engine. i use gmail for my android phone because they require it, but its not my main mail.

otherwise i dont really use google products

>i still use youtube, i still use their search engine.
>i dont really use google products
are you in denial ?

No. Their services are useful to me and I use them everyday for work stuff, maps, youtube, regular information, etc...
However, if I ever need unbiased information about any controversial topic then I would use yandex because they don't censor shit

Sorta, I still use Youtube albeit indirectly, but that's about it

I come to terms that I my mind is an extension of google

> are you in denial ?
no, i am not. I said "otherwise", which you clearly cut out. I know i am using two big services of the company, but i am not using OTHER services they offer.

but yeah, Any Forums cant read

No, privacy stopped being a thing 30 years ago

I don't care?
Stopped being a thing when the internet came to the public, you thought DARPA wasn't spying on people back then?

mostly i guess but not for better alternatives. instead of android i have an iphone. the search engine sadly has not usable replacement (begon shit shit go shills)
youtube is also pretty unavoidable.

My ISP is google fiber
But I use vpns

I still use Google search
I still use Chrome
I still use Youtube
I still use Gmail
I still use Google Play store
I still use Google Maps
I still use Google Earth

I just don't care anymore

Attached: 1636415497054.jpg (1304x950, 360.64K)

pihole regex ".*google.*"

Overpriced garbage made by CERN cultists.

Then use cockli, even that is a better alternative to gmail.

>i still use their search engine
No such thing. Google hasn't had a search engine in years.

what is this

Attached: file.png (855x473, 164.26K)

big if true

sexy tiger!
she CUTE

Couldn't tell you but it's not a search engine.

write better english you retard
is it that hard to say "i dont use other google products" ?
your "otherwise" implies youtube and search engine arent google products

Attached: file.png (893x220, 41.82K)

A curated web directory at best. They don't give you search results, they feed you information of their choosing.

> write better english you retard
ah yes, typical child behaviour. insulting after fucking up :^)

Ah yes the website formerly known as an encyclopaedia

I'm like ultrabotnetted, Pixel 4, chromebook, chrome browser sync, workspace, chromecasts, home mini, etc. To be fair though, I managed to get myself to delete Windows and daily drive Linux the past month so it's give and take

Everything spies on you, so why should I care?

>i have nothing to hide therefore i don't care about privacy

first they came for the TOR users - and i did not speak out because i was not a TOR user
then they came for the linux users - and i did not speak out because i was not a linux user
then they came for the adblock users - and i did not speak out because i was not an adblock user
then they came for me - and there was no one left to speak out for me.

YES.
I can say, i removed Google from my life. Im not using any kinds of Google products, i don't have Google account.
For Youtube i use Invidious. I replaced Google with another services that respect privacy.