Chrome is bloated featureless spyware with shitty UI

>Chrome is bloated featureless spyware with shitty UI
>Brave is cryptoscam with with extremely cringy UI
>Firefox is slow, extremely resource-hungry and very, very ugly by default now, still has compatibility issues with plenty of websites and has worse security than chromium
>Vivaldi is great looks-wise and feature-wise but is painfully fucking slow
>Opera is simply chinese spyware
>Edge is botnet that was really good feature-wise for some time but got extremely bloated to the point where the context menu is unusable
>Ungoogled chromium is insecure and pretty inconvenient
Did I forget to mention something? Is it really impossible to find a decent browser in 2022 if you're autistic or care about browsing experience? Fuck I wanna go back go old Firefox days.
I really wish Vivaldi would see more development because feature-wise it's almost perfect. I just with it wasn't SOOO SLOW

Attached: 1613866905298.png (399x400, 13.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrotherguy.github.io/fx-nightly-changelog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

librewolf is nice. firefox nightly is very fast & efficient
hardened user configs and resistFingerprinting provide a reasonable level of security

using anything chromium-based isn't going to be an option once manifest v3 changes go live unfortunately

>>Firefox is slow, extremely resource-hungry and very, very ugly by default now, still has compatibility issues with plenty of websites and has worse security than chromium
It works on my machine. Make sure hardware WebRender is being used. You can verify it in about:support, under the compositing section. If you see "WebRender (Software)" then SWGL is being used to simulate a GPU which is incredibly slow

Is it available on 91 esr?

>>Firefox is slow, extremely resource-hungry
works on my machine.
>I really wish Vivaldi would see more development
it's updated all the time. but you'd know this if you weren't such a computer illiterate fucking nigger that's making up stories about things she knows nothing about.

Attached: 1612217685780.png (549x201, 12.28K)

I believe so, although ESR is always going to be significantly slower than release because it only gets security upgrades and rarely performance ones.

>bloated
>slow
>resource-hungry
I think the problem here is your outdated hardware.

see pic:
that's esr. what other compulsive lies do you have for us that you'd like to share?

Attached: 1622756703694.png (1202x533, 68.59K)

op has nothing but fantasy and imagination.

Is 16gb RAM and i7-8750h not enough for a browser nowadays?
>significantly slower
Previous ESR was fine compared to stable IIRC.
Vivaldi does receive updates, but the UI is still slow and they said themselves that they don't have enough people. Jesus, why are so many Firefox users seem like they are on the verge of a mental breakdown?

>why are so many Firefox users seem like they are on the verge of a mental breakdown?
HRT

>>Firefox is slow, extremely resource-hungry and very, very ugly by default now, still has compatibility issues with plenty of websites and has worse security than chromium
Not for long. There was a bit of a feature drought for the last couple years because the majority of platform engineers have been focused on implementing site isolation which was a massive project. Now that Fission is complete we're seeing some great things already. Nightly is significantly faster than release right now. good things happening in geckoland.
mrotherguy.github.io/fx-nightly-changelog/

Attached: nightly_release.png (1600x1630, 244.24K)

>i7-8750h
I have a 5500U and browsers work fine. Probably an issue with your outdated operating system then.

>Vivaldi does receive updates, but the UI is still slow and they said themselves that they don't have enough people. Jesus, why are so many Firefox users seem like they are on the verge of a mental breakdown?
see? it's that easy to expose Any Forums's resident paedophiles as the compulsive lying human garbage that they truly are. when will you be livestreaming your suicide? because your fantasy stories are just embarrassing.

>Previous ESR was fine compared to stable IIRC.
The previous ESR was entirely missing the new WarpBuilder JIT (the source of the majority of perf improvements in firefox for the last). It was dogshit slow compared to even v86.

you really are fucking mentally ill. prime trannyfox userbase, freaks and trannies

> seething this fucking hard
really is this easy. what other fantasy stories about things you know nothing about do you have for us?

>Vivaldi is great looks-wise and feature-wise but is painfully fucking slow
Works fine on my machine

Brave is also spyware

Even opening a new window?

If anyone is curious why Nightly is so fast: Mozilla prefers stability over anything else so a bunch of optimizations (like partial prerendering, or the efficient path for video on windows&mac) are pref'd off in release and enabled by default in Nightly. Even when a feature is done it will often bake in Nightly for up to 2 years for bug catching purposes. I personally think this is a bit extreme and is hurting the product.

seems that problem is between keyboard and chair

Attached: chromeicon.jpg (1000x1000, 44.87K)

maybe that's win/mac specific but on linux on my machine difference is negligible