Is it true that you use 4-5 3060 TI gpu for mining and never work again in your life?

Is it true that you use 4-5 3060 TI gpu for mining and never work again in your life?

Attached: 370FF12F-9719-416A-9620-BA19F65BEE2A.jpg (275x183, 12.91K)

You have to work to afford them in the first place.

Until new gpus come out, also until they shut off eth mining in 2024

I have a pawn shop. 6 years ago I got a business loan and purchased 150 RX580’s, motherboards, power supplies, and lumber to build a mining farm. And it earned a lot of money. Late last year after I learned about ETH going POS, I disassembled my farm and sold my GPUs between $350 and $500 each. I sold the mother boards and PSUs for about $60 each. I got back my initial investment plus mined over $5 million value in ETH (depending on the current market)
I also wrote as much off on my taxes as I could.

just take out a loan

2024? they are shutting it down in june this year retard

I have to add that my only regret is that i didn’t borrow enough to buy 300 RX 580s and mine $10 million in crypto

imagine trusting vitalik at this point

Work is progressing very smoothly on the merge, goerli has been shadow forked, ropsten will be merged and sunset in favour of sepolia soonish. Check the eth r&d discord if you dont belive me.

That's what they said 3 years ago

only a zoomer would put any faith in “discord” as a source of news and information

You'd lose massive amounts of faith in your platform if you had a forced deprecation with only a couple months notice. If they don't put an actual date/time on the books by April 1 that shits getting pushed
Again.

I'm surprised people actually buy used PC parts for such high prices.

>plus mined over $5 million value in ETH
What happens if you try to check out all of that?

> 65 Mh/s
> $2.50 per GPU per day
Bruh
What country do you live in where $10 a day is a living wage?

you get taxed on crypto earnings now. maybe go live in a country without income tax for a year and cash out then.

never being until your crypto is obsolete. its not sustainable if you can't earn millions quickly

5 non-LHR 3060 TIs on free electricity is less than $10k/yr user

based
a
s
e
d

>two more weeks until PoS (piece of shit)

yeah I have several very active, highly rated eBay accounts for my Pawn Shop. I was able to slowly unload my mining hardware for top dollar during some of the most desperate times for gaymers. And because I run a pawnshop, I am accustomed to ripping off stupid desperate fuckers

>free electricity
you mean your gradma's basement?