Rust is cancer

Rust is the most useless and trashy programming language in existence.
There is literally nothing useful written in this abomination of a language.
A few years ago, I really hoped it would actually replace the ugly C++, but it has grown to be magnitudes worse in every way possible.
At least C++ is a serious language we can "trust" to write serious real world programs, Rust isn't remotely close, it's a language for pet projects and useless shit.
The best the niggers have accomplished was rewriting a colored version of cat and ls.
And the worse part is that it has the most toxic and niggerish community I have ever seen anywhere, it's mind-boggling how it attracts the mentally deranged and unstable people.
There is no fucking hope this will ever be fixed.
I spit on your Rust and I throw it in the trash.

Attached: trash.jpg (1212x1900, 77.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ansuz/RIIR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Rust is the most useless and trashy programming language in existence.
Yep, and yet people still push it. It's shocking how retarded people are.
> I really hoped it would actually replace the ugly C++, but it has grown to be magnitudes worse in every way possible.
It's even uglier.
C++ actually has a standard.

Wake me up when C++ has a sane dependency+build management system

Unfreeze hell when a dependency + build management system should be part of a language.

github.com/ansuz/RIIR

CMake and static libraries.
Wow. That was hard.

Every new project that would've been started in C++ is now being started in Rust.
Enjoy working on legacy code for the rest of your life.

exactly. Enjoy being incels chuds. This girl is on the right side of history.

>is now being started in Rust
mental illness

CMake+Conan Is the best we have right now

oh boy, another flamebait shit thread full of literal children that don't know what they're talking about.
I'm so glad jannies deleted /cumg/ but not this wholly original content that inspires deep and intellectual discussion about the Rust programming language or projects in Rust.

hahahaha, linked lists, amirite fellow gaymers?

Ok be the adult in the room and tell use why Rust isn't cancer

>massive glaring security issues are a good thing because they mean i don't have to learn my platform's ABI

Non-arguments. Disregarded.
Rust is the superior language of choice for new programs that need speed, memory safety, and painless concurrency.

the reasons are obvious to anyone who has an IQ over 100. Sorry you're too much of a brainlet to understand.

>language of choice for new programs
Name one relevant program

when will you be livestreaming your suicide, rust tranny?

ripgrep

> functional languages that were never depreciated are legacy
brain damaged and seething.

Attached: 1626982164502.png (500x500, 188.77K)

The better a proprietary program is, the more it is kept secret. You wouldn't know this as a NEET, I don't blame you.
Several financial systems and bots right now are being rewritten or started in Rust.

>ripgrep

Attached: 1637158653593.png (563x964, 837.98K)

Projection