For people who are employed...

For people who are employed, how many hours are you supposed to work per day and how many hours do you actually actively work per day?

Attached: 1642847157848.jpg (1109x1500, 533.54K)

i think i worked a total of 3 hours this year so far.
t. sr sysadmin/networks/shit

I do a good 2h of work, another 2-4h of ok work and another 2h that I'm pretty much staying on call incase my manager calls so that I look busy.

Atm, we're in support mode, so basically just idle work. I work about 2 hours at most right now.

is the transition included into being a senior developer?
Many such cases

literally me
based

Depends on what I need to do. I've worked 70 and 80 hour weeks, but I just did a deployment so now I need to make myself look busy so I'm "researching" my next project.

56 a week
46 a week
t. lorry driver

8, and maybe an hour at most.Been working from home the past two years, so I usually lay in bed with my work laptop nearby in case someone bothers me on Slack.

>Slack.
I wish my company used this instead of Teams

9 hours
1-4 depending on my task

Slack is not good. Teams is bad from a usability standpoint, but at least it works. Slack is buggy, has horrible call quality, often goes dow and is retardedly expensive for what you get. I would never use Discord in a work setting but stability and usability wise it's miles ahead of any enterprise communications software.

2-5 depending on how interesting the task is

My lifestyle currently

8, with a 1 hr lunch.
I usually work like 2-4 at most.

10-12
Embedded Dev in automotive

they better be paying you six figures

I WFH and I work maybe about 2-3 hours in a 10 hour shift any given day.
I spend most of my time shitposting, gaming, reading, watching cytube, jerking it, working out, etc, etc.

Attached: 1623398900010.png (445x317, 65.19K)

Supposed to work 8 hours
Working 0 to 8 depending on what actually needs to be done. Sometimes there's a big mess that needs to be completed during the sprint, in which case I may literally write code for almost 8 hours straight since I'm a junior dev shitter. Other times I'll have nothing to do but wait for other people for one to two weeks. It's kind of like war: total boredom and then complete panic for a brief time followed by more boredom.

Just worked 12 yesterday. 10 today. With about 45 minutes of daydreaming/shitting/fucking with my phone.

Attached: 1642757547459.png (411x718, 12.54K)