ITT invent something new

ITT invent something new

A printer that runs on pencils instead of ink. You load it with a bunch of pencils, it grabs one and automatically sharpens it, and uses it to print on the paper like a dot-matrix printer. When the pencil has worn down to a nub it grabs a new one.

Attached: printer.jpg (1171x504, 85.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAjnPHzjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So a plotter?

An ergonomic split keyboard with trackball, but similar to a pair of gloves. You put you hands inside it and have access to both keyboard and mouse, can move around, don't even need to rest on a table

That's just a horribly inefficient plotter. Is this what qualifies as an "invention" these days?

But question is where I can get cyan color pencils? My pencilprinter is nagging about them.

A printer that just has a couple tanks that you can pour ink into, easily removable print heads that you can clean and the ink bottles are sold next to the printers for reasonable price. Imagine that.

They wouldn't allow that

Just buy inkless?

I think there is some hp printer that has tanks for ink on it but I'm sure that they gimped it somehow.
Laser? Give me a tank for the toner then.

My Epson printer has ink tanks. You just look at the tanks to see if the ink is empty, and when it is, you pour in the ink. Can't lie to you about having no cyan ink if you can physically see it in there. It doesn't have sensors for low ink levels, either, just a line on the ink tank.

>Laser? Give me a tank for the toner then.

Attached: image.png (800x800, 426.99K)

Model?

Not really "new" but someone really needs to design an open source printer you could build with consumer hardware and 3D printed parts.

you were beaten by 60 years or more, genius.

Attached: 1614743445804.png (483x630, 314.59K)

I wonder how hard would it be to build printer nozzle, it's the most expensive part of the printer.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAjnPHzjQ

a printer that doesnt jew me
if this already exists and has drivers that still work, which model

what model number you jew

ET-2710

man. Literally any idea you have someone these days has already done it.

toda raba