Armbian is now fully compatible with pi 4

Which means,
>no proprietary blobs
>100% free as in freedom
You can stop (mindlessly) hating her now.

Attached: pisecks.png (1296x866, 890.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_rk0Qws_OvU?t=287
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>only $120 including accessories

nice, might buy one to run Gitea on .

I'm waiting for the Pi 5 to be honest, it's probably going to be powerful enough to replace my aging laptop.

> ARM
into the trash it goes
>it's probably going to be powerful enough to replace my aging laptop.
delusional. every single pi that's ever been released has had the cheapest and shittiest ARM cores you could possibly buy.

I have an X200 so I don't really doubt it. Pi seem to be able to play 720p and 1080p quite well.

>Pi seem to be able to play 720p and 1080p quite well.
It does.
youtu.be/_rk0Qws_OvU?t=287

Does it play 1080p video without lag? Does it have sound over HDMI? Every rpi4 desktop distro I've tried had these problems, except for Raspbian.

that's cool, armbian guys are known good people. not like rpi fuckers sneaking in microsoft repositories and shit.

just bought one for half poorfag

see

Actually gave away a Rpi4 4GB about 8 months ago, to a half poorfag without computer

He was pretty happy with it. Also if I tell him now prices have doubled, he'll grin for sure.

Not armbian, ubuntu x64, played sound over hdmi just fine

What is this WebOS shit and why should I care?

>85490688
>What is this WebOS shit and why should I care?

Attached: download.jpg (704x396, 92.8K)

The question and the thread itself was about Armbian, nigger.

>Actually gave away a Rpi4 4GB about 8 months ago, to a half poorfag without computer
>He was pretty happy with it. Also if I tell him now prices have doubled, he'll grin for sure.
Why would he care how much it costs now if he didn't pay for it and if he's not looking to sell it?

>85491059
Imagine being so clinically retarded you fail to read six words.
>>"Does it play 1080p video without lag?"

>"Does it play 1080p video without lag?"
"It" clearly means Armbian, not the Rpi4. I know the Pi is capable of playing 1080p video without lag, because I clearly said that Raspbian does it. Perhaps work on your own reading comprehension before calling others retarded?

so what, stock Raspberry pi 4 has some intel ME tier botnet in bootloader?

she's a good girl and a qty

>intel ME tier botnet
wat? no.