Its over

There are so many cockroaches on my motherboard right now, I can see them through the tempered glass. It's all over for me, it's cockroach time now..

Attached: cur324523.png (600x600, 185.48K)

post pics

what the fuck dude
post pics of your room

>I'm seeing the bugs
take your meds schizo they arent real

You deserve it for not cleaning your room.
t. JBP

I am not sure if I want to see his room desu

why the fuck would there be cockroaches on a motherboard? it’s not like there’s food there or something

are you the guy from the frank hassle video

Its absolutely over for me

Attached: roachers.jpg (1978x3140, 715.47K)

they like electricity/electronics. They gather on my surge protector more than anything, although there isnt much there right now as I put poison on it.

i dont see anything, are you on meth OP

they finally sent the technician to repair your board

How'd they get in?

I assume the grating in the back of the case.

Attached: room3.jpg (2759x3466, 1.43M)

good lord

asmongold?

well there's your problem

Yeah. I don't know what to do about it. I think the cock roaches are fine in my PC as they've been in there for at least a week as far as I've noticed and no problems yet. I blew them out with compressed air when I first noticed them back within a couple days they were back, nothing I can do.

yeah you are right, maybe its time to just end it.

>nothing
clean your fucking room

Blow they out again, then suspend your PC on a line hanging from the ceiling so that can't get in.

Is that a fucking smoke detector on the right?

Fuck i mean left

too much effort. I blew them out once and they returned, nothing I can do at this point. If they go anywhere they shouldn't they'll just get fried I assume, no problem.

I had to remove it because it kept beeping because it needed a new battery

Looks like you've got a buggy computer.

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 137.64K)

Why don't you go to the shops, and instead of buying beer, buy some big garbage bags and some rubber gloves, some cleaning spray and paper towels, and clean your room?

Start with putting on the gloves, and bagging everything that's empty and dirty. The cans, wrappers, all of it. And then put the plates by the sink and wash them. And then vacuum the floor.

That's a good start.

Otherwise you'll end up like Roaches

i used to be like OP, then i stopped binge drinking 3-5 times a week.

disgusting, i hope i die before i ever return to that state of being.

>If they go anywhere they shouldn't they'll just get fried I assume, no problem.
Yeah, and fry your motherboard together with them.

Hmm you might be right. I will put some poison around where they congregate on the motherboard then. The spot I showed you guys above is new for them, I've never seen them there before. Usually they hang out up near the ram, towards the top right corner of the board.

thank you I may just do that I'm kind of sick with them. They're growing in numbers, size, and in hostilities towards me