Which one should i get Any Forums? i'm an engineering student

which one should i get Any Forums? i'm an engineering student

Attached: url(1).jpg (868x686, 327.79K)

An iPhone 13 Pro Max.

ti-84

why the fuck would they make the keyboard alphabetic instead of qwerty??

not allowed on tests
because if it has one it's considered a computer by most testing agencies and therefore isnt allowed

This

Attached: Règle_à_calculs.png (1797x470, 160.96K)

Simple as

Attached: foto_no_exif (6).jpg (2252x4000, 2.32M)

>student
kys

Even better

Attached: 1280px-CASIO_S-VPAM_fx-350TL.jpg (1280x1707, 297.75K)

Nspire used to be nice, but they changed the design a few years back to make it impossible to disassemble. The keys will start malfunctioning after a year or two of use and you won't be able to fix them.

Buy either the Prime, a grayscale Nspire, or an Nspire CX with hardware revision

used nspire
t. EE student

This.

/thread

Fpbp

Whatever most of your classmates are using, I'd guess. I'd prefer HP, since afaik even Prime supports RPN mode. I couldn't bring graphing calculator in my university exams, if I was allowed to bring one at all so depending on the institution just get some cheap scientific one, those are practically free on second hand market. Also learn the maths, instead of just relying on your calculator, it'll help you out later on.
T. self-titled calculator collector.

Attached: HP-32S-M.jpg (800x1066, 98.75K)

You can tell by the replies how many ppl on Any Forums got at least some sort of education

make sure those are even allowed. the only type we could use in exams was

You go with Casio, if possible, if that is not possible, you go with TI!

i love this lil nigga like you wouldnt believe. if you "need more" you are ngmi

>t. BS EE 2019, 3.6 cGPA, ABET accredited school

Attached: file.png (798x1500, 1.48M)

>i'm an engineering student

Attached: 1487196737.jpg (300x416, 21.78K)

>paying close to 100$ for some B&W LCD dinosaur
Buy whatever you can find used and cheap. They're all fucking ripoffs, and you'll only use it for school anyway. Nobody is going to sit and watch their POS TI draw out a curve for 5 minutes when matlab exists.