Unironically literally just werks™

Unironically literally just werks™
>muh botnet
don't care, nothing to hide and advertisers won't have much use of my data as I rarely consoome content and never buy anything that is not necessity

Attached: chromeicon.jpg (1000x1000, 44.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/uBlock-Origin-works-best-on-Firefox
madaidans-insecurities.github.io/firefox-chromium.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he doesn't know about the depreciation of the webRequest api
ngmi

>he doesn't know that 90% of adblocking can work without that API as well and already does
ngmi

>he fell for the declarativeNetRequest meme
kek

Attached: img-2022-02-01-06-15-05.png (1024x606, 291.77K)

>he exposes his browser to a larger attack surface area just so he can have a google coloured chrome icon

Is there a way to remove that QR nigger shit from the context menu in chrome? I recently switched from Edge because the bloat was getting out of control and there was no easy way to customize it. I switched to vivaldi and I enjoy it's customizability but man it's so fucking laggy.
At this point I just want something that works without making me to customize some retarded text configs and doesn't shove useless bloat down my throat.

>nothing to hide
I guess you shit with the bathroom door open. Privacy is not secrecy you dumbass retarded nigger, and Chrome is the same as streaming yourself taking a shit on twitch.

All browsers are bloated. ungoogled-chromium is the plainest chromium you can get, try that.
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
though for me its firefox since i only have to disable 3 things instead of 5 like in chrome and ublock works the best
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/uBlock-Origin-works-best-on-Firefox

no, I prefer more security aka getting updates right as they are available from Google instead of waiting for NEET maintainers to build it

>strawmaning this hard

Kek enjoy your security. chrome keeps getting worse. the original point of chrome was to 'stay out of the way' and now they're bloating it like edge

>ungoogled-chromium
Botnet

Attached: 1641679085594.png (755x591, 75.26K)

Chromium has a better security model than Firefox, cope
madaidans-insecurities.github.io/firefox-chromium.html

brave le kek

>Last edited: June 18th, 2021
>Currently February 1st 2022
Surely nothing happened in the last 7 months

maybe but they aren't for privacy, every detail of hardware and software is showed there

Ah yes, Mozilla fixed 2 things™ among many others. So much for security....

Everyone has site isolation now and RLBox is being used to sandbox 5 libraries that handle potentially dangerous untrusted input in content processes. good enough
>muh two things
The largest fucking items on that list lmao
and the remaining items are in the works. win32 lockdown and gpu process on linux is shipping this year

2 BATs are deposited in your Brave wallet

Password autofill is broken on GNU/Linux.

I'm glad Firefox is catching up with Chrome from 2010

>Everyone has site isolation now
Fission needs to mature and still has many cross site leaks
>RLBox is being used to sandbox 5 libraries that handle potentially dangerous untrusted input in content processes.
Cool, where is the hardened memory allocator for example?
>The largest fucking items on that list lmao
According to your agenda, there is a lot of work to do
>win32 lockdown and gpu process on linux is shipping this year
Wow, years after Chromium