Is it just me or Newpipe isn't working for anyone else?

Attached: 1643691995968.png (350x713, 37.56K)

use twitch/tiktok

Yeah, something broke. More likely Jews at youtube fucked shit up on purpose

FUCK. I just switched to newpoop because vanced microg shit the bed and always complains about being offline.

Give it a minute; make sure you have the custom Newpipe Fdroid Repo to get the fastest update. When YT changes something it usually doesn't take long for Newpipe to fix things.

fixitfixitfixitfixit watching vids using firefox sucks ass

Vanced is infinitely superior.

me too.
fuck jewgle

Me too, still down, youtube trannies fucked shit up again.

If this shit isnt fixed by tomorrow I'm going to rage, nowhere else to playback audio from yt videos while I at work. Not using a browser and YouTube on my phone, FUCK that

You can temporarily use the legacy version, but it has skipping issues.

did my favorite podcasters upload archives to twitch/tiktok?

The problem has been fixed, we just have to wait for the update. The problem comes from a change of UI of Youtube.
Source: github.

>using a shitty app that breaks every week or so

It hasn't been like for a while. I don't even get crashes anymore. Newpipe is an excellent bit of software.

Use Vanced on Android, or uYouPlus on iOS.

>watching shitty proprietary jewish website that breaks compatibility every week or so

I just used it today without issue.

oh nonono

>app

Have they fixed the intermittment buffering? Ive noticed it happening only on non google(services) phones

Temporarily use invidious instance until the new update fixes it.

Will the f-droid version update need extra 1-2 days as the applications needs to be signed and verified by f-droid team??

>need to slide the progress bar now
Holy shit how do people watch YouTube vids without Newpipe? It's literally impossible.

Did they implement that on newpipe or are you talkung about the official app

Official app. Last time I used it years ago it wasn't like that. And there's constant fucking ads. Ad after ad after ad! Changing DNS doesn't block them anymore. This is suffering!

Based retard