What's the fucking point of gaming?

What's the fucking point of gaming?

These consoles are $500 ($700 if scalped).

They have:
3700X
RTX 3060/RX 6600
16GB RAM
1TB NVME SSD

Meanwhile in PC the equivalent GPU alone is worth $500 or more because scalpers.

How the fuck is PC gaming supossed to be cheaper? PC gaming is a fucking joke.

Attached: 654D2059-AC11-4EE0-8121-3E97B35ED298.png (1024x576, 228.48K)

you should get a job if you think $2000 is a lot of money

I already have a job. PC gaming is a waste of time for sexless neckbeards.

>How the fuck is PC gaming supossed to be cheaper? PC gaming is a fucking joke.

Because my PC mined ETH, and I sold the ETH for USD, and that was more USD than the price I paid for all the parts of my PC

Stop being dumb, people used to say PC gaming was cheaper because at MSRP, you can get good performance for cheaper than the price of a PS3, then the PS4 came out, for a short time it was better price to performance, now it isn't, now the PS5 is out and the consoles are better price to performance. Best price vs performance is constantly changing

Consoles always have good price-to-performance at the beginning of a generational cycle. This should not be confusing.

if you feel like pc gaming takes a lot of time and effort, it's probably because you're stupid.

>$500
500+ monthly subscription + guaranteed game purchases they get a cut of

Why would someone sell PC/parts at cost or at a loss without a way to profit like consoles?

Not a lot of people know this but consoles have 0GB of low latency system RAM. PCs are still worth it if you want to experience something better, even a PC with a low end GTX 1060 graphics card. Also not everyone wants to waste their time playing children's video games when they could be using a machine to make them money (ie mining bitcoin).

Attached: image-2-1000x576.png (1000x576, 319.97K)

Modern gaming is shit. Get a low power cheap as living fuck PC/RaspPi/whatever and play old games.

it's been so long since i looked at consoles that i couldn't name a single ps4 game, is the ps5 even out?

I was gonna get a ps4 foot gow but note I don't need to

im sorry youre such a plebian that you will never feel the thrill of competition on a battlefield alongside brothers and sisters who all share the same goal. Gaming and especially competitive gaming is the high test gladiator arena of the modern day, similar to sport.

$850 for a low end card is actually a good deal if you think about it.

People play games because they are fun. PC gaming is cheap because you can download games for free on a cheap PC.

The fastest GPU money can buy should not be a cent over $500.
It doesn't matter to me though. I'll pay whatever I must to game on PC, and if it comes to the point where I simply cannot, then I'll just stop gaming. There is no other kind of gaming that's even moderately worthwhile anymore.

>Shut the fuck up, nigger.
Shut the fuck up, nigger.

You are a pathetic tranny with no hobbies. Kys becauae YWNBAW. Gaming is the best hobby in the entire world.

>>Shut the fuck up, nigger.

Even without piracy steam sales make owning a PC significantly cheaper long term. I bought like 10 AAA games for under $20 last year which would be the equivalent to a single console game.

>The fastest GPU money can buy should not be a cent over $50.
Fixed. Fuck your insane goddamn shit cards made only for stupid modern style over substance OOH PURDY GRAPHICS WHO CARES ABOUT GAMEPLAY morons.

It's a tax on stupid people that saps them of their money, energy and time so they never aspire to pull themselves out of their dead end job and climb the social ladder.

Even if you think it's free to play, you pay with your time.

Attached: gacha.png (803x621, 512.6K)

>How the fuck is PC gaming supossed to be cheaper?
It's not

I'd much rather play on a platform without an abundance of poor people, look at what mobile phones have done to the internet.

came and went, something like 14 months ago
you still can't buy one through any normal retailer, they are all scalped before they even make it to stores.

I just completely skipped this generation, PS5 isn't real and I will fight you if you claim otherwise.

This. Meanwhile consoles are for chads with gfs.

Attached: v_jimmy_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 681.62K)

>How the fuck is PC gaming supossed to be cheaper?

1. your console will be outdated in 5 years and stop getting games, you'll have to buy a new console. A PC of that config can last a decade, assuming you don't want to play everything in 4k or don't mind setting the details lower in ten years time.
2. On a console an AAA game costs you $70, on a PC you torrent it.

illegal filesharing is not a legitimate benefit of PC gaming

also after 5 years, you can torrent all the games you want for your console lmao

Aren't consoles locked down and you can only install the software that Microsoft or Sony allows you to install?

>illegal filesharing is not a legitimate benefit of PC gaming
Saving THOUSANDS of dollars isn't a benefit?

>also after 5 years, you can torrent all the games you want for your console lmao
just wait (tm)

But extremely cheap sales and common giveaways of good titles is very common, meanwhile ancient past generation console games are still fucking full price.
By the time any consolebaby gets a decent collection of games, they will have spent more than any PC gamer with tons of great games no matter how ridiculously overpowered their system is.

>illegal filesharing is not a legitimate benefit of PC gaming

The point of a PC isn't to do the same as consoles, you can use consoles for that. The point of the PC is doing things a console can't do. Torrenting is one of those. So is running games at 60fps.

>>>Shut the fuck up, nigger.
>>Shut the fuck up, nigger.

there's enough games as it is, i don't need call of duty 54
i just bought a 360 a week ago

>buying digital games
ewwww

you better buy up all the games you plan to own for it before they start skyrocketing in price just like 6th gen games did

i'm not into physical collecting, i'm just going to mod it