So I'm supposed to upload code to a VPS and pretend they can't steal my code? WTF

so I'm supposed to upload code to a VPS and pretend they can't steal my code? WTF
how do you use a cloud service without exposing your bare ass?

Attached: 1621615177377.png (1000x771, 98.79K)

i dont think anyone wants your window manager ricing code

c

perverted rape angle

user, everyone knows you can't steal trash.

u

Encrypt the code

user, why is it that when you see an elementary school girl, you think of rape?

Attached: 10F20F91-013C-AC24-0796-AA878E779DAB.png (1003x1416, 565.53K)

n

I’m curious about an actual answer to this question

Encrypt your data before sending it, you can do this in realtime, for example by having an encrypted volume on the vps which you mount over the internet

yeah all big companies run their own servers and repos instead of using third party services

-Obfuscate it
-Have it do a zero knowledge protocol check to some other server
-Use a compiled language so that it's much harder to reverse engineer for your typical server admin who works at the VPS company and decides to steal it
-Have only half of it be on that VPS and the other half on another with a totally different company
-Have it phone home somehow/somewhere and copyright it
-If you write some sort of timebomb, don't make it happen instantly. Somehow wait for it to know that they are using the program for a while. Say more than 5,000 rows in a main table, something like that. Have it pop up the notice then. That will at least notify the client that they sold it to that it's stolen.
-Write a fake article about yourself on a website that you secretly own, saying something like you're a fucking crazy motherfucker and went all out on some developer that fucked you, this is all made up and to scare them
-Make use of a common library but change some function in the library, this way if they only steal the code itself and try to re-build it, it won't work
This is gonna at least eliminate 99% of niggers who only got jobs at hosting centers to steal shit

your code is full of bugs and nobody is interested in supporting it but you
to you, your doggy is cute
to anyone else, your dog has fleas, eats too much, slobbers everywhere, and is a shit machine which needs constant care
>oh no, what if my doggy gets off the leash, someone might steal him!

>Write a fake article about yourself on a website that you secretly own, saying something like you're a fucking crazy motherfucker and went all out on some developer that fucked you, this is all made up and to scare them
kek

Not OP but I'm just saying there's literal niggers who just get jobs at hosting companies to steal all the shit they can literally on their first day. Software can be like cars, all you have to do is have yours locked enough so some asshole sees an unlocked car and steals that instead.

i do

first you encrypt it
then you make it proprietary
it's happening. open source cannot survive and it's a joke in real world. which op's example is the "real world situation"

>implying niggers know what "software" is

>implying stealing software requires knowing what it is
>implying stealing software is harder than stealing a vehicle

I wouldnt mind exposing her bare ass, if you know what i mean

Isn't it obvious? I want to rape them.