What the fuck is wrong with these people?

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Attached: 00C5C060-C69F-4BAB-9D44-B9ED6A5CA799.jpg (828x1595, 836.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYvhC_RdIwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inshallah, corporate cuckoldry will be the end of the west!

LIVE TO WORK
WORK TO LIVE
ENJOYMENT IS A FUCK
PLAN IT ALL 20XX
I AM THE WORKING MAN
9324823948329423 PRODUCTIVE HOURS AT WORK

The only word I can think of to describe what I just read is “demonic.”

>I implemented 1-on-1s in my marriage
this is satire
god help us if it isn't

Can we just nuke HN already?
It's like they're self-absorbed automatons who think you can apply programming to their unfulfilling shitty life outside of work.,

It’s a great Petri dish under a microscope for these kool aid drinking faggots. Watch and enjoy.

Don't see anything wrong, marriage is something that has to be managed like anything else

I spend 6 hours a day reading HN instead of working, and I never see ANY of the extreme onions nonsense that later gets screencapped to Any Forums. Do you guys seek them out specifically?

That said, there are some truly out of rmtouch crack smoking retards on there

>tfw the KPIs of your marriage failed to grow in the last quarter
youtube.com/watch?v=DYvhC_RdIwQ

>we don't have kids
Looks like it's a self correcting problem.

Big surprise Any Forums is full of non-managers begging for $15 an hour.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DYvhC_RdIwQ
Good video.
It's a real problem.

i earn way more than that because of dependency on my knowledge so i'm good. :^)

I don't see any problem with making sure you and your wife are on the same page
Though the HN guy framed it in one of the worst ways possible

Lmao
I am glad to know I am not crazy in thinking that this corporate speak is a bunch of nonsense. The leadership of the company I work for enforces this kind of goal setting corpo-speak bullshit, even though it makes no sense for my job.
>Set goals for the year with a measurable value that you can take account of at the end of the year. Make sure they are goals that affect the whole business!
I work in the IT department building data pipelines. My work is so far removed from sales goals that it is truly baffling as to why they would expect me to tie my end of year performance measures and my bonus check to company sales.
None of this shit makes any sense

It's DAILY STANDUP time! *cracks whip*
>No Dad, no!

Normal families just call that "talking," not "a weekly agile 1-on-1 connect"

what the fuck is HN u zoomer fucks

Normal families fall apart, are abusive, and poor. Be better.

they didn't pass the turing test.
(i have a dilbert strip for that but im banned to post imgs)

Not that thats a wrong way to go through life, if it works, it works, its just such a soulless bugman thing to do

>doesn't know about Hacker News
how do you do fellow zoomer, Hacker News is probably older than you

You're the zoom zoom zoomer here kiddo. Hacker News was around before you were born.

He words it autistically, but this is perfectly normal. Ensuring comms with your loved one is fucking huge, and so many marriages break down because they dont communicate properly. He is actually trying to be a good husband, it just sounds sociopathic in the context.

>show me in the venn diagram where your goals have resulted in victories, love

Timmy, as your soccer performance keeps on tanking, your mom and I have decided to take in your friend Jimmy for the next 2 weeks while his parents are on vacation.
>but dad
No "buts" this is not about we replacing you with him but rather see it as a opportunity for personal growth!
He is your teams captain, you shoud aspire to be like him! THE SMITH FAMILY ARE WINNERS