Was going to ask this in /cumg/...

Was going to ask this in /cumg/, does anyone know the best way to migrate nhentai over to ehentai aside from doing it manually? The codes aren't consistent so I'm out of ideas.

Attached: hentai.jpg (686x686, 49.9K)

what part of technology if fucking hentai?
fucking degenerate, back to

Remind me what does Any Forums stand for again?

Okay newfag here. What does it actually stand for its been confusing me for a while

gitgud

Stóp, watching, pórn.

Attached: varg-butgodsaid.jpg (960x960, 253.96K)

sauce

Jannies cracked down on /cumg/ after PEE extension pissed them off.

>PEE extension
What is this?

fuck would odin care lmao
this is typical amerimutt christian revionism
stop pushing your cuck morals on heathens

It stands for nothing, it's one of the letters of the alphabet and Any Forums has a board for each letter of the alphabet.
And now you might notice that some are "missing" but try accessing them and see what happens.

what an autist, He doesn't know that "nothing" starts with an n. kek

>Any Forums - Technology
Say it out loud.

Have y'all dumb niggers forgotten?
>techloli/g/y
For the use of tech for acquisition and enjoyment of more fap material

Attached: 1635580335296.png (1024x1269, 1.04M)

Any Forums is the guro board. No longer exists.

He's not wrong.

>fuck would odin care lmao
>this is typical amerimutt christian revionism
>stop pushing your cuck morals on heathens

Attached: consoomer.jpg (658x960, 53.7K)

Sure, maybe the Technology board was put on Any Forums because there's an audible g in the word. Probably the case with /o/ as well. Then there are boards that share no letters with their board theme, like /k/ and /d/.
But the Any Forums does not represent the first letter of a word representing the technology board, i.e the G in Any Forums does not stand for anything.

技術

It created an upvote like system in which you could "pee" on someone's post to mark it as extremely low quality, but only those with the custom circlejerk plugin can see it. It was a form of advanced shitposting, or should I say, pissposting.

Good. No form of voting should be allowed on Any Forums.

Holy shit I hope this is true. kek

You realize this board is full of pajeets zoomers when they make up retarded bullshit like this pretending to know the answer
correct

The issue stemmed from when a mod's warning post was pissed to death, which means even they had it installed, but didn't like the hivemind turning against them.