What's the point of Macos?

What's the point of Macos?

Attached: 1620706380660.jpg (1066x601, 115.03K)

Linux for incompetent people

The best of both worlds.

Attached: mac-creation-tools.png (2560x2048, 411.51K)

I was trying to gather why this thread exists, then I remembered how poor Any Forums is.

linux for fags

>Linux for employed people
fixed

I'm an employed fag.
Should I use macOS?

You should use Windows with WSL which is the best Linux distro. Freetards gonna cry but it's their daily life.

What's the point of Tacos?

Attached: Taco_Crispy_Beef_990x725.jpg (990x725, 247.41K)

> Is a containerized environment
> Ubuntu Shell doesn't have full access to the disk

Attached: giphy.gif (400x231, 1.96M)

for old people

alternative to Bacos

Attached: istockphoto-458660967-170667a.jpg (338x507, 62.63K)

macOS takes a long time to get used to (I'm talking over a year to get "acceptable" proficiency), it has a lot of quirks. I own a mac but honestly today it doesn't matter whether you are on windows mac or linux you can do pretty much the same on any of them (as a programmer and webshitter). I'd say the one thing macs have going for them is their trackpads are amazing - they slide perfect and are a nice size.

Also can unlock your macbook with an apple watch (just be near it and press any key), and can use an iPad as a second monitor wirelessly.

macOS is for people who hate using computers.
people use apple because they are using a mac not a computer.
most serious tasks require a computer, if all you do is facebook, macOS suffices. but so does debian stable. only retard tech illiterates use macos.

this

>What's the point of Macos?

Attached: emblem-harbinger.jpg (1820x1024, 181.46K)

Your post clearly merits the thoroughly appropriate response below:

Shut the fuck up, nigger

cringe

this

All our servers are either Windows or Red Hat; macOS is only used by artists and C-suite executives.
The only reason they get away with it is because the Windows domain is already *nix ready for HANA and appliances.

Containment OS for people who think they know about computers

>WSL
>distro

linux - server os