Hey Any Forums, I have a few questions I would like help with

Hey Any Forums, I have a few questions I would like help with.

1. Whats a good CLI music player? I have used cmus but it has a strange issue where it takes a minute to close every time so I want to try a new one.

2. Does anyone have issues on kde while turning mullvad off? It always turns off fine but then my wifi disconnects until I manually cancel and reconnect.

3. Thoughts on my rice? Its super basic but I'm honestly not sure what else to add. inb4 i3, I'm sticking with KDE.

Thanks everyone!

Attached: picrel.png (3440x1440, 1.17M)

>Steam
>Discord
>Bitwig
absolute state of troonix posers

1) nccppmpoopoo++
2) don't use kde
3) Reisen is cute but the pistol is cringe. at least use an image with her moon gun.

Also one more thing, not sure how I forgot

4. Samba is really slow at loading images with any android file manager that isn't cxfile explorer, does anyone know a good alternative thats FOSS? I have tried material files and amaze, but no dice.

> I play video games, cope
> I have friends, cope
> I am used to ableton, cope

>I play dead Valve games with no anticheat
>I have no IRL friends so I'm tied to discord
>I'm too stupid for Live
FTFY

>Ah yes, Steam only has valve games.
>No, I talk to IRL on discord and we play games, I tried Element, it sucks ass for VC.
>Live runs like shit on wine
I don't care about your opinion.

Wallpaper?

holy shit you fucking killed him dude
even i feel a little called out by this

7 of the top 10 games on Steam can't run on Linux. Nobody talked about Element. WINE cant even run one of the most minimal DAWs out there. You're subjecting yourself to a broken toy OS to look cool to literal whos on Any Forums. Just hope you know how laughable this is.

Yeah, All of which I don't play. Discord is my only option, god forbid I have friends who don't care about l33t free software. What does wine even have to do with this? Bitwig works for me and I would rather use it than dualboot Windows. Nothing is broken about my OS, I have literally no issues. You're either a winfag or a gatekeeping gentoo user, either way, Kill yourself.

Here, It has a transparent background to make it easier for me to change my theme. You might have to use a photo editor to move the image to the right so it isn't cut off.

Attached: index1.png (4333x3583, 904.72K)

REISENNNNN

Attached: 1254026_p0.png (751x577, 52.44K)

Disregard that last sentence, should work okay.

>I have literally no issues
You just admitted to Live being broken on Linux. You even hint at being unable to play games that aren't from Valve or have anti-cheat.

For someone who doesn't compare about someone else's opinions, you really respond to them in depth.

I mean a care to an extent. It's not linux's fault that something compiled for a different ABI doesn't work, and its worth it for me anyway. Every single game in my steam library (Besides BO2 lmao) is gold or platinum on protondb.

>You just admitted to Live being broken on Linux
lmms is superior
>You even hint at being unable to play games
all you niggers need to go back to

>lmms is superior
I've been looking into LMMS and it seems promising, how is it?

>lmms is superior
lmms is abandonware and crashes with most plugins. delusional
>muh Any Forums
people enjoy things, sorry you don't

1. NCMPCPP for CLI player. Personally I use Tauon, but that's not CLI.

2. That's not a KDE issue, or even one specific to your distro most likely. Linux notoriously has issues with wifi on some intel wifi cards, not entirely sure of the overall scope but it's a pretty prevelant issue. I've had similar behavior to what you're describing on multiple distros and with multiple VPN clients, it's just a Linux/Intel thing.

Check your killswitch settings in Mullvad, you may be making things harder than necessary. Sometimes, especially when using a lot of apps that are sending decent amounts of traffic, my wifi will take a dump but all I do is restart it real quick, and my VPN auto reconnects without me actually interacting with the VPN itself.

3. Desktop looks ok, browse the desktop threads and see if you get any other ideas for things to tweak as you like

100% a Reason user.

I'm not against GUI music players, I just never find any that look good, tauon looks neat though. I'm running the non-free broadcom-wl drivers, that likely has something to do with it, never had an issue in the past though. Thanks user.

Thanks