‘pill me on trackball mice

‘pill me on trackball mice

are they dangerously based or painfully cringe

Attached: 1643669053488.jpg (1068x1203, 138.45K)

why the fuck would you use a track ball mouse

They're good if your arm is broken

Too bloat. Get keyboard with already integrated pointing device

Attached: 4Y40X49493-560x450-02.295b0519cfba9d64.png (560x450, 298.86K)

that particular one is the stupidest piece of shit I've ever made the mistake of buying, because they made it wireless-only. you can't plug in a USB cable and use it as a wired trackball. what retard made that decision I can't imagine.

very good if you're using a shitty pointer based gui

Great for light pic editing, internet browsing and some CAD work
Dogshit for vidya
t. owner of your picrel

Since getting one my carpel tunnel has not been a thing. Takes a little bit to get used to but much better than a regular mouse.

Poor man's Magic Trackpad. Any opinion other than this is a cope.

the logitech M575 is dangerously based. got mines 2 months ago, very comfy.

Thumb trackballs are meme.
Get an index trackball.

Carpal tunnel goes away eventually? I might get one then.

Attached: 1640683991152.jpg (1280x720, 129.69K)

>Magic Trackpad
This shits been around since the 90s sucka

Trackman marble or Kensington expert

>what retard made that decision I can't imagine
it's about knowing your customer
wireless trackballs are the exact type of shit that middle-aged women in desk jobs look for in mice. It only needs to make sense to Karen

The kind you use with your thumb like that will give you repetitive motion injuries for life. Use the kind where its a ball you use with your whole hand.

Those thumb trackballs will actually give you carpal tunnel. If you don't believe me go ask on plebbit /r/ergomechkeyboards a bunch of the spergs on there went to school for ergonomics and physical therapy stuff.
Picrel style is good.

Attached: 1612941940772.jpg (866x800, 85.53K)

I use a Marble Mouse on one side of keyboard and a Kensington on the opposite site replaced the previous Marble Mouse. No RSI (I've worn out many marble mice since they were beige) and I naturally use them in conjunction on large displays.

They are dangerously based, you can crank up the sensitivity so instead of having to move a gajillion muscles in your write/arm with a mouse, you just move your thumb slightly with trackball. Cures CTS and RSI when it's mouse related. I had to go back to a mouse to play games competitively though.

I love those lil future astrophysicists like you wouldn't believe and have about ten ATM on various PCs. It would be nice if the rubies lasted longer but I'll figure out replacement one day.

The thumb one I use has fixed mine.