MS Office last version that wasn't pain in the ass to activate/crack?

I tried 2019 and 2021 MS Office recently and both are not truly crackable/activated for good when pirated.
What was the last version which let you do this and don't play with activation every 150 days or shit like this?

Attached: microsoft-office-2021-professional-plus-full-version-windows_615045a610f73.jpg (500x500, 50.52K)

use vlmcsd

KMS-VL-ALL or OfficeRTool (cant remember which) has an auto-renewal option. Wtf are you on about?

nice try glowfag, you just want websites with legit cracked versions so you can take them all down

Attached: 1520559672114.jpg (1024x544, 59.6K)

Meds. NOW!

Okay so which latest version doesn't require me to download outdated malware from github? I've been using 2007 forever now.

vlmcsd is neither malware nor outdated, it works even with WS2022 keys since it doesn't need specific support for a specific product.

If you're this autistic, IIRC 2010 was the last version that could be permanently activated.

I've got cracked Office 2019 installed on my Mac and on my PC. Never had any issues on the Mac version, I've noticed however that MS Office releases for Mac tend to be simpler to activate and and less pozzed telemetry-wise, maybe it's due to the terms of the licensing agreement w/Apple i.e. "only we get to spy our users", maybe it's because OSX is inherently more locked down, idk.

On the Windows version, it's only un-activated itself once, and that was because I accidentally clicked the "allow my organization to control this device" button when logging into my company Outlook, and it then tried to overwrite the 2019 volume license with the 2016 license that my work uses. And I fixed it in like 10 minutes by just reinstalling

>MS Office last version that wasn't pain in the ass to activate/crack?

I just bought a cheap key online for Office Pro 2019 and its served me well. Even installed on several machines under the same account.

> using anything else than Office 97
mega super kek

Attached: office 97.png (1473x1166, 767.31K)

>Malware
Faggot.

2016 werks for me

you can get an O365 from work for like $10. you do work, user?

I think its obvious he does not.

This. I just bought 4 years worth.

>paying for a software subscription
I stopped doing that when I grew out of mmorpg’s

>you will own nothing

>both are not truly crackable/activated for good when pirated
The absolute, unironic, fucking state of this """"""""tech"""""""" board.

Attached: 1636472374677.jpg (760x593, 75.77K)

you dont own the single pay software

based smoothbrain