This is what happens when straight White men develop an operating system

This is what happens when straight White men develop an operating system.

Attached: url(1).png (640x480, 10.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=X.Org-Driver-Shambles-2022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>proprietary
no, thanks.

>Have to restart your PC to open a PDF

>Windows NT (R)
>actual cuck os

>NT 4
Are you kidding? It took like six service packs for that piece of shit to be stable.
And it never had good hardware support, that only came with 2000/XP.

What the fuck are those icons

> Not UNIX

Attached: 33C57D4F-ACC2-498A-9EF9-5FB227D7A9F5.jpg (540x720, 53.02K)

It's an alternative high color pack you can install. I like them, the 95-style icons always felt kinda lame to me.

Straight white men with testosterone, who spoke their minds without worrying about hurt feelings gave us OS/360 and its subsequent renames leading to z/OS. 50+ years of massive backwards compatibility and absolutely not faggot friendly.

Define stable, because you faggots can never make up your minds. For me, stable != Version freeze, stable means not crashing. This is something freetards need to learn.

Yes.
UNIX creators = hippies = leftists.

UNIX is when eunuchs try to copy someone else's operating system (Multics).

This.

Attached: Wirth_Dijkstra_Hoares.jpg (800x450, 54.99K)

FOSS is for trannies
Write the proprietary code, have the sex, and go outside

Attached: dsd.png (1152x864, 1.39M)

NT is truly a sight to behold though userspace security is laughable. What does the future hold for it, 10, 20, 50 years down the road?

uhmnm sweaty, bill gates is jewish

Comfy

>>Have to restart your PC to open a PDF
Not a joke
Installing Acrobat would actually require you to reboot

And this is what happens when a bunch of faggots develop an operating system:
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=X.Org-Driver-Shambles-2022

Well that's great, but it doesn't run modern software. You'll need at least Windows 7 for that nowadays.

His lineage is quite WASP.

writing proprietary copyrighted code unironically gives you more freedom than any of the '"freesoftware"" licenses. if i work hard to create something then i deserve to own my creation in full and to reap the rewards of it. a license that restricts you from doing so does not protect your freedom

ignore zoomer retards itt, it was a thing of beauty

BOTH in this case. The piece of shit constantly bluescreened anytime I did any heavy multitasking, and driver and application support was fucking hell. Windows 2000 basically fixed everything.