Come home white man

Come home white man

Attached: images (11).jpg (450x300, 7.32K)

>Why yes I code in cython how could you tell?

Attached: 6999296.jpg (1080x1246, 118.9K)

Am not white (Thank God), what should I use?

Isn't javascript and python basically all you need, not C, I mean C is good and all but ultimately you will be working with packages in the real world and for all the front end stuff I just use HTML, CSS and JS.

Java

I am [mediterranean], and these days I use nothing but C and sometimes python outside of work. Using python less and less, though, these days I just do everything in C. It becomes pointless to do anything in any other language if you build up a bit of a personal library.

i literally only use python and c

The future is Nim and Python I think because the world revolves around me

My condolescences, user.

Why not just use Nim and stick with one language?

Python, C++ and Golang is all you need.
>inb4 muh javascript
webdev isnt real programming

Attached: 1501238592101.png (890x1600, 227.46K)

>webdev isnt real programming

Attached: index.jpg (267x188, 5.23K)

I too have never had sex

>golang
really isn't

>python
>white man

I'm literally interviewing for a scooter startup that raised 600m, that uses typescript applications deployed inside the fucking scooter interacting with the hardware.

Keep seething and Ill keep getting paid 100k+ to not-code in the not-programming-language called typescript

don't fucking @ me if you're language doesn't even have discriminated unions.

>don't fucking @ me if you're language doesn't even have discriminated onions.

Attached: main-qimg-737f312b53530191a3bae33bf89ac355.jpg (700x687, 209.98K)

brainlet lang, brainlet response

>I'm literally interviewing for a scooter startup that raised 600m

>a scooter startup
>that raised 600m

I should get into the money raising business, apparently there's too many morons with too much money

are you straight?

it's not lime, but these scooters are making a lot of money here in Europe. 600m+ is a lot of cash bc they make a lot of cash.

Attached: Lime-E-Scooter_dpa.jpg (624x416, 85.65K)

Sometimes you need to do some backend shit that needs to use a lot of memory. Or you need to change the implementation of some low level stuff.

These pieces of shit are always run down, pissed on, and they only make sense in niche use cases. Namely, a highly walkable area that is so large that fatasses will want a scooter. If the area is too small then it makes no sense to use a scooter to cross it. If it's not walkable then it isn't safe for scooters. There's only maybe a dozen or so places like this in the world, basically all the tourist hotspots like you have in the picture, or like the Washington DC mall which is the only other place I've seen these make sense (for fatasses)