How much of a dealbreaker is not having a single usb a port in 2022?

how much of a dealbreaker is not having a single usb a port in 2022?

Attached: 2021-macbook-pro-ports.jpg (1600x948, 83.56K)

I'm counting 3 tho

Attached: 1587460915086.gif (320x179, 592.95K)

just buy the $29.99 USB-C to USB-A dongle, goy

basado

Just buy the $8 Ugreen ones, they work fine. You don't have to buy Apple dongles, that's for turbogoys.

Dealbreaker. A laptop is supposed to be a complete, portable, convenient package. If you really have to use a mac, use the 2015 or older models which still have usb ports.

I bought a USB-C to USB-B cable and now I don't need anything but USB-C

The industry should be moving to USB-C anyway.

For ifags it's just another dongle to the shopping list

Be computer
not be able accept computer things

based

>not using HDMI to usb
retard alert

state of apple faggots

it's not usb-c, it's thunderbolt. learn to read.

I have a bunch of USB-A stuff
I don't have a bunch of USB-C stuff
nothing except an external GPU needs speeds over USB 3

This.

Thunderbolt is an open-standard. Literally just PCIe+DisplayPort+DC power. I wish it was on this other than macshits. But all you need to do is go on amazon and buy some shitty Anker usb adapters for $10.

Thunderbolt takes USB-C though. Any USB-C to B adapter for $10 for a pack of 5 will solve any of your problems. Heck, if we're just talking total USB bandwidth, the macfags unironically have more bandwidth than anything I've seen.

>nothing except an external GPU needs speeds over USB 3

Faster external SSD backups? Faster video editing with the camera's SSD drive? Faster OS installs?

external nvme drives

It's one thing to need an adapter for a PC. Yes you can have as many USB ports as you want, but requiring that setup for a laptop as well as having an above-premium price for your product is stupid.