The state of American technology

The state of American technology.

Attached: 1643657161582.jpg (634x357, 106.4K)

This image is 7 years old

This post could have been made 7 years and it would have still been true.

Burgerfag here, can confirm in the US that a lot of chip readers here are in fact broken. Some of the biggest companies and technological businesses in the world are from the US and they can't even figure out payment.

I haven't run into a chip reader in the US that doesn't work in years

>*taps*

>This post could have been made 7 years
wot? 7 years ago? 7 years from now?

Obviously 7 years ago if you read to post it replied to, fucktard.

>Obviously 7 years ago
Then your post is retarded. Of course it was true when the picture was taken. The entire point of the post you replied to is that it's no longer true since then. You have the reading comprehension of a literal child.

>You have the reading comprehension of a literal child.
Because i'm esl.

This is an English website. If you can't understand English then don't respond to posts.

It's also an american website which means i have the freedomâ„¢ to do whatever fuck i want.

Business owners are too cheap/incompetent to get their shit up to date. And they wonder why Walmart and Amazon are killing them off.
>just pay cash!
I'm not a drug dealer.

>Of course it was true when the picture was taken
that was his point, 7 years ago everyone else had figured out cards with chips so the post ridiculing americans would've been appropriate even then

cash is king

>

Attached: 248-2482748_black-rappers-with-money.jpg (1200x800, 282.32K)

Go be stupid somewhere else

It's also anime website, so I can post cute anime doggos

Attached: AnimeDog.jpg (916x1260, 855.95K)

Based
Dangerously based

pretty much everywhere uses EMV now that we're past the liability shift dates, the only place I run into where it doesn't work is the shitty self checkout machines at walmart but that's mostly just because they are broken piece of shit

Thanks for explaining that.
Deranged but based.