How do I get rid of this spyware?It came with the Epic Games Launcher...

How do I get rid of this spyware?It came with the Epic Games Launcher. The launcher uninstalled like any other software but this thing won't budge. I can't even find it's location by doing a system wide search for 'epic' and deleting everything I find. I can't find anything on the internet either.

Attached: 153151.jpg (1200x630, 237.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Heroic-Games-Launcher/HeroicGamesLauncher
partner.steamgames.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gonna have to throw your pc into the trash

Install Gentoo

Ok, but how tf is it possible to do something like this. And why is no faggot talking about it? All I could find is 1 reddit thread (that 1, after putting site:reddit.com before my search), and even that went nowhere.

Attached: 152632312.png (989x713, 911.76K)

And this is a fucking company making the most used game engine in the world that is even used in film making, real estate, etc.

>spyware
What exactly makes this spyware?

>I can't even find it's location by doing a system wide search for 'epic' and deleting everything I find.
Find where the executable of a process is placed through task manager, retard.

not that user but i wouldn't trust a vague leftover process staying for too long on my pc. doesnt matter if it's spyware or not. its like letting a dwarf live on ur property. would u let him live on ur property.

gamers will allow their own rape if it means they dont have to deal with the real world for an extra 5 seconds

Why do you care about spyware so much if you're using Windows? It's just another proprietary software running telemetry on you

just remove it in autoruns

>the absolute state of wintoddler proprietary malware

Try deleting system32

Revo uninstaller

>download spyware
>get mad when said spyware installs more spyware

Attached: 1639863058994.jpg (579x583, 57.8K)

github.com/Heroic-Games-Launcher/HeroicGamesLauncher

>Installing chinese owned shit to your computer

Attached: 1496290843404.jpg (307x352, 33.13K)

Use process explorer?

>american spyware is better than chinese spyware

This

calm down diarrhea stateetes curry country and country shiteetee

partner.steamgames.com/