Come home. No more babysitting your OS. No more bugs. No more random crashes. No more xorg.conf...

Come home. No more babysitting your OS. No more bugs. No more random crashes. No more xorg.conf. This is how computers were meant to be.

Attached: HD-wallpaper-windows-11-logo-white-background-windows-11.jpg (800x450, 23.55K)

ubongo works fine for me, thanks

based and pinkpilled sister

>No more babysitting your OS
Because it's not your OS, you are just borrowing it.
>no more bugs
Oh like printing and graphics drivers breaking every other update?
>no more crashes
Lol, that blue sad face screen is burned into a lot of monitors with how shitty Windows is.

Enjoy your tranny woke OS, faggot

Attached: 2FF1C19B-FE8C-4D3B-94E1-9E107AFEFC66.png (563x964, 837.98K)

is it free?

>No more bugs

Attached: 1643216180907.jpg (768x1024, 96.31K)

>babysitting your OS
I installed Mint and changed drivers, that's it.

>This is how computers were meant to be
>here's your telemetry, bro

ltsc for me. You guys can beta test Pajeet 11 for me though. Thanks.

>no more bugs from Microshaft
oh I'm laffin here, there are bugs in Notepad that have been there for SEVENTEEN YEARS.
The Universe would have long died before Microsoft could claim Windoze is "bug free"

I'm not a Pajeet.

At least the os security bugs gets CVE. Unlike loonix.

>Use Windows, it works
Fair
>Use Windows > 7
Kill yourself

here they come the win7 cult

>No more babysitting your OS

Sexy UI
Reliable
No bullshit (started with 8)

Works on my machine

>No more babysitting your OS. No more bugs
Retard.

I had more explorer crashes in a month of W11 than I had with all other versions in decades. Some small bugs with software here and there too that require a restart.

Yes it is

(it is actually free btw if you have activated win10)

Attached: images (23).jpg (517x594, 38.2K)

>started with 8
Fuck off, I don't remember the bugs, but 8 was based. I still remember my disappointment using 10 for the first time.

just give up and move to linux for fuck sake.
microshit abandoned you with 0 support, its just a matter of time that even browsers wont be compatible with this.

Isnt Windows 11 like, full of nagware

It looks ugly and cheap.
Windows has always looked inconsistent but Win11 just looks ugly, like one of those abandonware distros that try to mimic the look and feel of windows.
Why did MS chose to implement a mobile-style UI on a desktop OS?

Win10 is not the greatest OS out there, but it looks orders of magnitude vetter than Win11.

>No more random crashes.
I'll believe that when I see it. I still have driver problems on win10 years after installing it.

>>No more bugs
only cia spyware now

I have 100x more bugs on 11 than on 10, the most used functions are actually nice, but a lot of niche functions are unstable af. Literally cleanmgr is broken for me if opened through the UI, fuck 11!

>Windows 11
kys, not using your web UI garbage. I would rather use W10 LTSC.